[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Still I’m going to wish that I could delete my memory of this game after it’s done.

Yeah if there is technology to delete memories, this could come handy right now.

What a record. After 3 games here. Time to pack after this game maybe.

pack my bags

If we lynch another BD. I don’t see myself signing up for another game here. No sorry guys this sort of thing is too much for me to handle.

We ain’t even gonna get another lynch, we have 4 damn hours.

/vote Braixen

Ok show’s over. Thanks for the games guys. I’ll play this game and I’m done here.

Such a horrible start of day where I live. 3 am why did I sign up for this?

For the record, I’m blocking out the posts of all these five people because all they’ve been doing this game was wolfread me for terrible reasons. They can’t seriously think I’m a wolf if they read my posts at all. I’ve been out of my wolfrange for a while now.

Vulgard I thank you for this game. Though I think this is the last game you’ll ever see me play.

No I simply can’t recover from that horror.

Here in this forum anyway.

You said she was town. Why not stick to your guns and not vote her?

Anyway my forum game here. What a record.

Because, like I’ve been saying, there were too many voters stuck on Ami and the idea of getting a free Bounty lynch. Even if I did vote outside of the Ami wagon, I wouldn’t have enough votes to avoid her lynch.

Well goodbye after this game. I think for my sanity no more of these games for me.

I would have never signed up for this game if I knew SoD was 3 am every freaking day. What I was thinking signing up I’ll never know.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EXC2zB3gbBY/TezzrxntksI/AAAAAAAAAI4/_NTatXNzYds/s1600/206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg

If by some miracle BD wins this game, I’ll think of signing up for another game. As for now this is going to be my last game here on this forum.

I’ll let you all decide if my reaction is town or wolf. Up to you now.