[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

By the way, Chloe never does this as a wolf. She jumps on the opportunity instead. Especially if we’re both V, then she just chooses a wagon.

Dont make me pull put the starwars memes

No one is fucking calling Chloe wolf

i’m already set to be jailed by Italy apparently

Might as well restate my reasons for reading people as I am?

You aren’t playing like usual V!Vulgard anymore once pressed. I didn’t pay you much attention until I looked at your response at Marshal. Your tunneling is usually different.

I don’t think we lynch Vulgard though, at least not yet. They could still be town and if they are convert it’s not worth it.

Nappy wtf

That’s… an argument I don’t understand. Different how? What’s different?

Did you expect me to get angry or what?

you are trying to strongarm lynch into one of those. And hard defending vulgard

don’t you think it’s the logical conclusion? im more then happy to take the inverse of the deal. If braix flips wolf or vul flips town i’ll pretty gladly take a bullet to the head

except you have sheep that will struggle against you taking that bullet, so no, i wont risk that based on “your word”

Why?
BECAUSE WE’RE RIGHT! AND YOU SCARED!

1 Like

Less aggressive, more analytical. Your awareness of the surroundings just went poof and you created a Marshal wagon when it was looking like Braixen would get lynched anyways.

That’s what’s confusing. You aren’t playing this as I would have expected you to play this.

Who’s the third wolf in a world where me and EVO are partners?

53 minutes remain and we have reached 10000 posts

this has to be NK pretending to be pocketed town

@Possessed you read Vulgard as scum?

Yeah because EVO is their scum buddy!

I still think we kill Braixen tho wdym

The reason is that I’ve already tossed in all of my analysis earlier in the day. All I can do now is outshout the wolves.