[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
if leafia wasn’t strongmanned in some way i will be punching someone

figured

Frost posted stuff and is having genuine thoughts about the game, so he’s most likely town.
Wazza bothers me, and not because he scumread me. I feel like his tunnel on Chloe is in bad faith.

This is conclusion before analysis right at the start, and it continues throughout the ISO post.

…Is this a wolf who’s annoyed that a misyeet is slipping away?

Most of his arguments are kinda just… him being annoyed with Chloe more than him finding her posts wolfy. Like this.

Also, noting one thing. He has no progression on his read on me, it kinda appears out of thin air.

This makes no sense. I’ve been calling Chloe town this whole game and he says I’m a wolf interacting/distancing with her. What even is this read?

I also really question how he got these townreads so early and easily.

/vote Wazza

This… is a joke… Right?

Wow people are quite on time!

Was jailed last night.

2 Likes

True, but the fact they exist at all is a decent start.

Hey, game-related posts are arriving.

Why would it be?

That is nice to know but at the same time I am not a fan of you saying it.
As it means that the Prince PoE is a bit lower.

1 Like

i mean

he literally read my iso and completely missed the context of the RT on PsychoKing
I’d think a wolf would… know about that?

he also completely missed Leafia’s Priest claim - and it felt genuine

Also his reasons for scumreading me were so shit that I dont think a wolf does that
This sounds like an ego-trip but… I don’t think I’m able to be ML’d? And I dont know why he would… push me with shitty reasons?

The 3 townreads are Wazza himself.
Me.
And the King.

I do not think it was a “too soon” thing at all.

This i do agree with

and i asked for a wall on you, since he did one on me

the priest dying first is mildly funny after a minute

once again should be saying stuff but words dont work

I went over most people yesterday

probably should be re-evalling

also,

I like gorta’s handling of allies

they can be V

Not really. A wolf can ignore stuff on purpose to twist the narrative.

I don’t know either, but it felt bad-faith throughout. Conclusion before analysis, yadda yadda.

I don’t think any of you three are towny enough to put in towncore, and the fact he does not have much of a progression there either is a problem.

it’s time to ask the question
“what the fuck happened to the second kill”
the game of catching scum, determining what game it is and rooting out scum kpn

Wazza literally had HIMSELF as the top townread for himself. I do not see how this bit is valid. Wazza would put wazza in his own towncore. Everyone would put themselves in their own “This is a townie” list ffs

no bleed d1

no 2nd kill

lookin like cult

this question gets asked like every FoL

• hit healed/DI
  • both hit Leafia
  • hit jailed
  • was jailed
  • was occ’d

its not worth speculating on

2 Likes

D2 massclaim, lessgo.

I think you’re missing the point. His townreads don’t seem to be well-founded at all. I don’t see how he townreads you or gorta so strongly this early, and the lack of a visible progression doesn’t help. It feels like he’s TMIng.

The fact he’s pushing one of my top townreads (which I read as a push in bad faith) is a thing too.

as a ToL player
on day 2, this is one of the more important questions you ask when one person dies

as a former ToL player
they have feedback

So you have chosen death.