[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

Actions will be Locked in an Hour from now. Day starts in 2 hours

Do not talk in here until day start.

Actions are now Locked in. Processing now.

2 Likes

IT’S BEEN A GUYNOCIDE!!!

Chloe has died! She was…

The Alchemist

Blue Dragon Special
Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. [Infinite Uses]
Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. [Infinite Uses]
Potions:

• Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class type pairing.
  • Tar Potion: Occupy a player, you will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
  • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding. :crown:
  • Poison Potion: Attack a player, if you kill them and they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will commit suicide.

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Chloe's Logs

Chloe the fuckin potionboi

d1 - Brew Truth |
n1 - Truth - Appel | K/O - ATNoName was Fool (most likely), or Appel was Deceived *
d2 - Brew Health |
n2 - Health - Amelia |

Cent claimed to be healing/protecting me tonight - same thing he did n1 - (not going to out exact claim). I don’t think hes a wolf? Possibly in play if hes V: Sellsword, Mindflayer (meh), Reaper (prob), Haemophilia Demon, bus driver, etc etc etc

• = Only PKR was seen visiting Appel, when I visited as well - and PKR claimed a K/O check on PK. I also saw Appel as K/O, so unless a Fool Deceived Appel as a K/O class - its more likely that ATNoName was just Fool. Also his votes at EoD were shit - and he never said anything regarding his checks.

PsychoKang has died! He was…

The Hunter

Blue Dragon Killer
Wolf Companion (Day) - Summon a wolf companion to attack a player. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. You may not use your Wolf Companion after using your Bear Companion the previous night. - 1 use
Bear Companion (Night) - Summon a bear to protect you, granting you death and conversion immunity for the night. You will kill any attackers (Bypasses night immunity). You may not use your Bear Companion after using your Wolf Companion the previous day. - 2 uses
Hunter’s Mark (Night) - Target two other players. If the first visits the second, you will attack and occupy the first. You will only be seen visiting the first. - 2 Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

PsychoKang's Logs

New Journal:
N1- do nothing
D2- wolf amelia and be an absolute failure because they were prince and i forgot and aaah pstd flashbacks
N2- do nothing, probably because HM is limited use and i physically can’t use bear.

here’s the part where i fail and amelia dies because no healers and aaah aah pstd flashbacks again!

Frostwolf has died! He was…

The Princess

Blue Dragon Investigative
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Flirt (Night) - Flirt with a player, you get a pairing of class types. Their class type will be one of the two. The pairings are Killer/Offensive, Support/Social and Special/Investigative. - Infinite uses
Will-o-Wisp (Night) - Release a Will O’ Wisp, lighting your target’s room. You will learn their faction. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Frostwolf's Logs

N1 - Will-o-wisp Arete - Blue Dragon
N2 - Will-o-wisp Vulgard

I am acting as protective, I wonder if Scum made a mistake thinking I am Physician, then they will stay away from me. I wonder if that’s what Vulgard want to convince us that Katze is Scorned, because he himself will show as suspicious.

Arete has died! They were…

The Possessor :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Driven (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and redirection.
Blackened Shield (Passive) - You are immune to death at night. In addition you are immune to bleeding and will be informed upon being bled.
Mind Control (Day) - Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. Additionally, your second target requires one less vote for execution this day. - 2 uses :crown:
Puppet Strings (Night) - Control a player and force them to kill someone. Can be forced to target themselves. :crown:
Possess (Night) - Kill the target player. Their class will appear as one of your choice, and they will have information in their logbook of your choosing (or no logbook if nothing is specified). You will know what class they truly were, and what their logbook said. - 3 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, and the Unseen or Cult.

They left no logs on their body

Wazza has died! He was…

The Alchemist

Blue Dragon Special
Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. [Infinite Uses]
Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. [Infinite Uses]
Potions:

• Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class type pairing.
  • Tar Potion: Occupy a player, you will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
  • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding. :crown:
  • Poison Potion: Attack a player, if you kill them and they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will commit suicide.

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Wazza's logs

D1 - Brew Truth Potion
N1 - Truth Potion Chloe - S/I - Hmm…
D2 - Brew Poison Potion
N2 - Poison Potion PK

Gamer Moment.

THATS A LOT OF DEATH!

WITH 11 PLAYERS REMAINING, MAJORITY IS SIX

DAY 3 BEGINS, AND WILL END, IN 48 HOURS FROM NOW, OR UPON MAJORITYYYYYYY

GOOOOOD LUUUCKKKKK

(And because it's been a lot of death, here's a heartwarming Guy Fieri fact to cheer y'all up)

Guy Fieri married 101 gay couples in Florida in honor of his late sister, who was a lesbian, and did so in protest of those who had fought against gay marriage laws, specifically Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. He used the number 101 as a reference to 101 Dalmations, comparing her to the movie’s villain Curella De Vil.

1 Like

HOLY F you guys.
Also f my check :frowning:

What the fuck

How did so many people die

and how did the NK die

holy shiiiiit

not a gamer move

also im like 90% sure aretes flip was altered even though i was tinfoiling them as NK in allies chat

Can I just say

PKR has their N1 check on PK
Yet was actually seen visiting appel N1 by ATN (which he never outted for some reason)

:eyes:

guys i think frost might not have been princess

chloes logs say they visited appel N1

Wait

so was ATN just fool then

Likely.

I hate to point it out but my N1 was confirmed by PK verbally AND by PKs flip.

i want vulgard’s claim and logs

no i think ATN was just silly because i don’t think a new player getting fool flips themselves as obs tbh

i dont think arete actually claimed their actions to me in allies chat

mmm that flip could be real but i really think its not

If you think of a claim you stick to it tbh.
I think that Fool!ATN deffo does that to make sure I do not get healed because I am a confirmed Princess so that is a possible problem