[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

so at the moment im choosing to believe that world 1, where i was not framed, is the more likely one

which would mean that in my pov, both you and vul are wolves

…which means my actions/perspective today, while in worlds that you are town would look “scummy”, make perfect sense under the logic i’m assuming

I do not know and I am highly considering the possibility because Katze is reacting here in a not so horrendous way.

I mean, in that world, we’re all goddamn village idiots and the wolves are in Calculus/TBE/Centuries/Soul/Appel?

1 Like

I do think it’s kind of “convenient” that we can blame it on a fool lynch but it’s not like obs really outed or made that much of a effort to lynch Pkr.

But, Chloe herself confirms the presence of the fool even if you think I am scum.

I still have no idea if Arete could be NK. I’ll say that their ISO is generally below the level of what their villa play can look like, but it’s not utterly terrible.
I guess they don’t play NK like they would play other wolf classes, though.

i still think that Fool!ATN worlds are semi unlikely

although i’ll concede that his EoD2 would fit the world

Soul pops in and immediately discredits the possibility that kat was framed and we’re all dumbasses.

I didn’t say that did I

I just think it’s possible but I also doubt ATNo because they really didn’t make any hard pushes on you from what I can remember

Nice shade thrown maybe pay attention to what I’m saying

So based on this it is an unquestionable fact we HAVE a fool.
Whether it was ATN or whether it is alive is something we have to deal with, however.

The question is does it mess with Katze last night or not.
If yes then Katze could be innocent.
If no then Katze is cult.

if i discount all mechanics here and do what i learned in anni20 “reads > mechanics” i still think vulgard has been less villagery than usual

and PKRs tone has been good but his treatment of the K/O was slightly weird

I explained why I treated it how I did I think.
If not then I can do so.

but the fact vul/PKR are seriously considering worlds where i was framed is making me think they might just be real

:upside_down_face:

PKRs motivation has been townie from what I saw, If it was just reads purpose it would be townie.

I kinda was all for lynching PKR during the night but I wasn’t thinking of a “fool”

I mean, AT is obviously Fool. According to their logs, PKR outright lied and yet they didn’t push PKR at all. Chloe’s logs also contradict AT. Fool is guaranteed to have been yeeted yesterday.

The thing is, if you were framed and I’m still scum, then we should’ve been compatible to Italy. But we haven’t been.
So it’s either you’re framed or one of us is scum.

Of note is that since soul was in jail he can’t be the one who killed chloe/arete/frost so :eyes:

Possibly not a wolf

2 Likes

I think that’s how this works?

ask the hosts

Actually, I hate to object but AT COULD be telling the truth if Fool frames me as a visit.