[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

nod nod

Also mark only removes passive DI

1 Like

If it is not me or Vul and it is agreed you do not shoot Vul, then sure.
I am saying sure, without knowing because if you, me and Vul are all taken out, then poe is low.

I should be healed if this is the case and we should seriously be considering our next moves.

But for now we need to case you and Vul.
Atm I have been so sure on Vul being town. Your reactions have been town today after being outed as the checks but the fact that the checks are there give me a natural paranoia x3

We do not hero shot town though

Shoot me and call it a reaction test :^)

1 Like

at this point im close to just clearing you and vul

because if i’m wrong then the fact im already pocketed deep enough to consider the world means that im fucked anyway

you were going to be my N2 mark until lolPrince :^)

I will be honest, this game has been wild and I love it.
I have no idea what to think anymore but I feel like that is something that is often missed in games like this.

It is nice to have uncertainty because it is showing that the standard this game has been decent on scum’s part.
(That and at this point it seems like balance for our chances has gone off every scale lol)

i just need to be 100% confident in vuls alignment and I think I can solve this

@Vulgard can you point out the posts where you softed a green on Italy of you haven’t already

Can you also explain why you didn’t check me :eyes:

on mobile so I can’t rly iso rn

Why is Arete typing?

Quoting things for dead chat.
Arete is likely trying to solve things.

After all, we know there is no dead interaction anymore because of Leaf.
Unless Cult has some.

Arete is dead though

Read what I said again.
But slowly.

I see

I am going to play some vidya, but we do not execute without good reason. At best Arete died the NK and at worst we have a full scum team + NK + possible scum sided noot running around

I cased Vul if you do not mind me saying what I discovered when it comes to this.
I think it is like very damn clear Vul had the check based on Day 2

kat/vul/PKR in the whole almost-thunderdome thing earlier seemed p towny

I do think its weird that thread was so ready to agree that it mustve been a frame (particularly since framing kat would be…odd, though I dont know how a vul frame wouldve resolved) though the fact they werent guns blazing probably makes them more likely town at this point in the game.

I also forgot FW claimed to check Arete V, dunno what that means but his logs to do look to be written by himself and dont understand the fool interactions fully

also kat what was the cent/appel thing

also also im getting PoE’d which is dumb; and its particularly hard to defend myself when nobody has actually given a reason

lastly

maybe because the fact im in it for no seeable reason(besides maybe activity) but I dont think this PoE is game-winning(which we presumably need soon)

going to run through folks again if nobody’s around

i wanna hear his take on it for a reason

but ill keep this noted

i mean

i personally think im one of the most likely people to frame

especially in this game where ive been an extremely loud voice

i already explained this like twice :upside_down_face:

arete had a few negative things to say about your slot in allies

i didnt agree with them all but i think at least one had validity

but uh

you’re kind of there because i dont have a reason to not put you there, if that makes sense

i thought you were somewhat towny though

i dont think im fully confident in my PoE yet so i’d love to hear more from people in it

I have it all quoted and ready to go.
Just so I can show my take too.
I saved it in a document for my law coursework lol

1 Like

ill do the other thing later

you were generally TLd

I certainly dont think you were PoE where the check would presumably be

is there a reason your not saying it

try again