[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

/Vote Calculus

Might be busy because of Irl stuff but I’ll try to post when I can (we only got 30 minutes-ish left) we need to come up with a good lynch at this point

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Votee Voters Votes
Calculus Vulgard, Amelia, Soul 3/6
Katze PKR 1/6
Soul an_gorta_prata 1/6

i half want to keep calculus alive today for Reasons™️

i also feel like its kinda LHF

eh its already p obvious i was intending on eagle shotting him tonight

Wait, I’m not voting Soul?

/vote Soul

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Votee Voters Votes
Calculus Amelia, Soul 2/6
Katze PKR 1/6
Soul an_gorta_prata, Vulgard 2/6

Soul confirmed doublevoter and selfvoter/ater

1 Like

Dont test me lol

Day ends in about 20 minutes

I said I made some bad plays and I could have better I didn’t say I’ve been playing wolfy the entire game

Hopefully Amelia has jailed someone worth executing at this rate it’s a lost cause

I didn’t say that either.

Then do something yourself if you’re a villager. Like, tell me why you’re town if I’m about to misyeet you. Tell me why someone else is scum. Do some solving.

Already have said why it’s bad to lynch me but you seem to avoid to respond to my actual posts

Yes guys lets go for the person who was Jailed and can’t be the possible CL/Rit instead of someone who has the potential to be CL/Rit or even the “other” cult member.

The fact you’ve been voting scummily almost causing a prince misslynch won’t make me trust me, the way you’ve been fence sitting on me now wanting to lynch me because you and me both know I’m a easy lynch is crap.

What else can I really said I rather go for a lynch on someone who is the possible CL/Rit theoretically it should be a good and simple lynch.

oof

/vote Calculus

I don’t understand Vulgard there I think

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Votee Voters Votes
Calculus Amelia, Soul, Cents 3/6
Katze PKR 1/6
Soul an_gorta_prata, Vulgard 2/6

What about making me trust you? For all I know you could be a wolf doing constant defending without evaluating others slots much.

Does Calculus just… not make sure he’s around at EoD if he’s a wolf? Or she. Or they.

I mean

TBE bleeding out

Unless it’s one of your checks

Who could CL be

But I’ve literally done that very thing you just seem to ignore every post outside myself defending myself

Yes I defend myself but you and I both know I do that as town and scum