[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

Gamer moment

Sure, Amelia knows my class but I’m CW

I Mb’d you n1, jailed n2 and Ice warded amelia last night, I assumed phys was going to be on pkr.

I was wanting Wazza to out his check on you agressively because of sheriff seeing unseen visits (I think)

This is really weird, though.

@TheBlueElixir Talk.

Or… I was healed by town and TBE was healed by scum or lied.
Like… what??
Where is your logic there? I love your bias and by trying to dismiss that possibility it makes you seem scummy.

Also wasted my day ability d3 as I was originally thinking about being on you

would have been super gamer if you made me kill italy through jail

got another use but yeah I hope my claim makes sense

I think you should’ve empowered kat? We knew kat was shooting last night, so would’ve been good to block any Cult shenanigans in case kat was going to hit a wolf.

And Cult probably wouldn’t kill N3.

You both can’t have been healed by town last night because there is only one healer here, which is Cent. Either TBE was not bled and you were healed by Cent, or TBE was healed by Cent and you were healed by a scum. There could also be a world where town!Cent didn’t heal either one of you and TBE lied/you were healed by scum, although I doubt Cent would’ve done that.

mmm

i feel like TBE is just a lockwolf right now and im trying to consider worlds where he’s town

but every scumteam i can think of includes him

unfortunately there’s a decent chance the scumteam is 4 people

Just wondering, you do not have to out who on yet, but did you get a green or a red last night?

I do think it’s weird that kat happened to shoot exactly the jailed player and also my greencheck.

I don’t feel like outing that until the second half of the day, don’t want to give people time to go into antispew in case I do have a red.

1 Like

well my plan was to shoot calculus which is why i said multiple times yesterday to not yeet him

and then we yeeted him

True but at the time I was more concerned about prince dying becuase our phys claim was on pkr

King was on our prince.
Had Amelia died, we would auto execute Gorta.

exeing gorta, even if hes basically outted EK, is a waste of time

i do have reason to believe he’s evil

How would I know that? did they ever claim this?

He’s DK?
If he’s DK, we’ve already lost the game.

1 Like