FoL the 18th One. HOSTED BY YOUR UNCLE - GAME END - Cult and Fanatic Victory

This is how other sites operate as it’s unacceptable to give Town an advantage by breaking rules

2 Likes

Like here’s the deal

I’ll try not to get angry and threaten like that?

But I can’t promise it. What would make it better is is your pushes on me were, I dunno, less snarky? I get it’s probably your nature but you have to take into account there are people on here that won’t take that.

Me being on this forum

Still haven’t explain why you feel I was mean to you in overwatch or FWF (whatever that is)

I will consider that you took it the wrong way and you pouted over nothing until I see something

Sam

Why are you sam.

Like you aren’t trying to be rude but you are

1 Like

In overwatch I was bossy to get things done but if you took it the wrong way then all you

Sounds kinky

Nah dude. You’re fine.

I mean you can be mildly irritating to deal with at times but overall you’re fine.

And we won in overwatch so I assume my actions as being bossy were justified

It’s not “all me”.

Yeah sure I’ve looked back at OWFM, maybe I’ve overreacted about it but you gotta know that overly aggressive, snarky plays just drive people away.

Even if you win something due to it, it ain’t worth it.

pyrrhic victory

1 Like

Then we have different opinions, for me I was bossy so we won. And that is all it means. What happens in game stays in game. Each game is its own individual match, so if you take it a different way then that is your agenda, but to win my actions were justified and I stand by that in Overwatch.

In FWF (still don’t know what that is), if you think I was mean specifically to you then show me otherwise I assume that you took it the wrong way which isn’t my fault.

FWF was Forum Wrestling Federation, where you /confirmed D1 and then went AWOL.

You know what I feel like this is becoming like a targeted attack that I can’t fully justify so I’m gonna stop.

Just, be a little less heavy-handed when it comes to me, alright? Is that too much to ask?

SIDE NOTE:

@Marluxion @Ashe Now that the game is over and game integrity is not involved, I think some disciplinary actions some come from this. The slurs and disgusting language that was used at me is unacceptable and I have flagged it. I see no reason (now that the game is done) that things should not happen because of it. Please see it through and make a justified decision, and explain to me the judgement no matter the outcome.

I trust you will do the right thing.

-Sam17z

1 Like

Dont think Marl is the one handeling flags

2 Likes

Sam Sam sam

1 Like

Huehuehue

exporting a video rn.

I’m sorry for threatening to modkill myself to prove your alignment and I’m sorry for throwing my anger towards you and I’ll try not to do it again but medically I can promise nothing, which is why I’m asking for the preventative measures of accusations towards me being more logical and less aggressive.

Cause I understand of course that you’ve got to lynch me if I’m scum and mislynch me if you’re scum and I’m town or whatever, that’s part of the game, but I don’t wanna feel assaulted over it, and I don’t want others to feel like I’m assaulting them with my retorts as well.

1 Like