FoL23 - Dead Chat

hold on im all kinds of confused, how is dat not dead
redirecting shenaniagns?

Wait I’m dumb

For some reason I thought Jake died but the reason he was invited to dead chat is because he replaced Geyde… :man_facepalming:

Yes, Jake is the Priest now.

1 Like

I think Tele just townslipped again, by assuming Sage works the same way that IIRC it works in ToL.

…ffs, are they about to mislynch Jake??

Why do they think a priest claim is MM?

Also now that I think back on it… a lot of MM/CLs tend to claim phys on the site… at least in the games I have played.

I know Maxwell has ToL experience, and phys is kind of a meta claim for Masterminds in ToL.

They think Jake is MM because he didn’t confirm himself and his logs were kind of bad.

1 Like

I’m strongly leading towards thinking Eevee’s flip was altered, but I want to hear who Eevee supposedly actually jailed to be sure.

That’s a scumslip.

no wait Demon is immune I think, never mind.

So the funniest thing is that he actually did.

i mean he sure isnt telling them, for some reason

Editing your posts is not allowed, for some obvious reasons ^^. Please refrain from doing so.

1 Like

Alice was jailed.

Either MM or protection so worth it.

If they arent claiming it, it means they are most likely scum.

Wow.

WOW

They claimed prince now.

Thats higher bullshit tier.

I mean they are pretty m7ch dead tommorow if noone confirms it anyway.

I don’t know if you’re allowed to quote directly, but what did Alice say to you in jail?

@Wazza

@anon97870008

Am I?

Here’s a thought, what if Possessed was fakeclaiming the bleed in order to signal Warlock-i-ness to evils?

…Now I’m starting to doubt myself and wonder if Tele really was the convert (which would confirm Eevee’s flip as real). I just have a hard time believing that she’d miss

Armored (Passive)- Your first successful use of Defend will not kill you.

when specifically looking for that, and when it specifically works the same way in ToL.