Forum Mafia - Enemy Within (illuminati disgracefully won)

rip

Technically the bastard mechanic haven’t kicked in yet, but the mystery is no longer there.

Are we sure this Rogue agent thing made the illuminati become apparent?
As if so, can we actually trust anyone?
If that’s the bastard mechanic… I’m worried

Even more worried than before because the illunintati won’t want me finding their members. So they may try and convert me

So we agree that Nerbin’s behavior is pretty indicative of someone from the Illuminati then? It’s like the only thing that makes his flip and your check make sense

Sure, I guess.
I trust you’re not like a secret leader of the illuminati for now.
My mind is getting paranoid slowly

If I were I could have hammered you there and pretty much gotten majority

/vote Pardon

@Frostwolf103

Can I also accept my death as a member of the bastard mechanic?

You’re a member of the illuminati Celeste?

Do peple even know whether they are part of it?

All Janitors are members of the Illuminati but we dont activate till all NSF are killed and now he might not activate the bastard mechanic since everyone knows it

That’s a bit OP too.
Literally just throwing majority quickly to the Illuminati.
Encouraging us to execute all our fellow UNATCO members

Plus our win condition was to lynch the Rogue Agent & Chief, we already lost no matter what

I thought that it would be some sort of conversion mechanic.
I’m not too impressed tbh.
Giving you guys an extremely hard goal, which now you can’t even achieve, making you all lose for no reason, as it was out of your control.

If you’re telling the truth, you may as well out the janitors so we can PoE and end this

Celeste is lying 100%
Nerbins wasn’t a janitor

Now now.
As they’re part of the “Illuminati” maybe they all flip as non-Janitors as they’re anonymous to all

If you’re town this is pretty hardcore gamethrowing

good thing I killed the rogue agent then! :slight_smile: i no longer regret it

Wait so if all janitors are illuminati, then you said @Marluxion that PKR got Captain as NSF because they were Illuminati. If Celeste is to be believe then I think PKR might be NSF Leader

But he might not be again