Forum Match Tips and Tricks!

who?

1. Margaret used to be Celeste_Ludenberg for all you new people out there
1 Like
  1. Actually, don’t follow the fucking flow chart unless you want to see someone who is totally unequipped to deal with PKR’'s playstyle subbed into your wolfbuddy’s slot.
4 Likes
  1. Always do your night action.
  1. Do not say that you need town protective unless you are Margaret.
2 Likes
  1. Margaret is suicidal unless as an important class. When she asks for protectives, 80% of the time shes either scum wasting town’s resources or a power role town.
  1. If someone asks for town protective and that’s you, don’t give it to them.
1 Like
  1. Reaction test. Often.
7 Likes
  1. it is compulsory to say lolreactiontests every time someone reveals they were doing one
1 Like
  1. If someone tells you that you shouldn’t vig the Innocent Child, they are scum.

2. Openwolfing as town, especially as a Citizen, is always a viable strategy.

3. Any scummy actions can be justified as doing it for the meme or reaction tests.

4. If you have a dayvig, confirm yourself by killing a consensus townread player.

6 Likes

I never saw someone who did this for memes
see what i did there

1. If you listen to number 38, expect backlash.
  1. ‘‘Opentown as Wolf’’ - Use those types of phrases if you want be considered as Pro. /s

2. Always counterclaim in closed setup.

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was bad play ok :confounded:

1 Like
  1. If you want be always readed as Town, act like VI and wait couple games until they start read you each time after you do something like that.
5 Likes

43: If you want to always be read as scum then contribute to the town and properly scumread

5 Likes
  1. Kill @Kirefitten N1 until his PFP is a kitten again
3 Likes
  1. dont listen to 47
1 Like
  1. Don’t be rude to other players if they made a mistake. It’s better to explain them instead why it was a bad play. Practice make perfect.
2 Likes

I unfortunately need to follow this more.

2 Likes
  1. Firekitten is cool