Forum Match Tips and Tricks!

1. Actually, don’t follow the fucking flow chart unless you want to see someone who is totally unequipped to deal with PKR’'s playstyle subbed into your wolfbuddy’s slot.
4 Likes
  1. Always do your night action.
  1. Do not say that you need town protective unless you are Margaret.
2 Likes
  1. Margaret is suicidal unless as an important class. When she asks for protectives, 80% of the time shes either scum wasting town’s resources or a power role town.
  1. If someone asks for town protective and that’s you, don’t give it to them.
1 Like
  1. Reaction test. Often.
7 Likes
  1. it is compulsory to say lolreactiontests every time someone reveals they were doing one
1 Like
  1. If someone tells you that you shouldn’t vig the Innocent Child, they are scum.

2. Openwolfing as town, especially as a Citizen, is always a viable strategy.

3. Any scummy actions can be justified as doing it for the meme or reaction tests.

4. If you have a dayvig, confirm yourself by killing a consensus townread player.

6 Likes

I never saw someone who did this for memes
see what i did there

1. If you listen to number 38, expect backlash.
  1. ‘‘Opentown as Wolf’’ - Use those types of phrases if you want be considered as Pro. /s

2. Always counterclaim in closed setup.

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was bad play ok :confounded:

1 Like
  1. If you want be always readed as Town, act like VI and wait couple games until they start read you each time after you do something like that.
5 Likes

43: If you want to always be read as scum then contribute to the town and properly scumread

5 Likes
  1. Kill @Kirefitten N1 until his PFP is a kitten again
3 Likes
  1. dont listen to 47
1 Like
  1. Don’t be rude to other players if they made a mistake. It’s better to explain them instead why it was a bad play. Practice make perfect.
2 Likes

I unfortunately need to follow this more.

2 Likes
  1. Firekitten is cool
  1. Practice makes perminent