Forum Match Tips and Tricks!

1. don’t forget to alway check you journal and be sure to update it!
1 Like
  1. Icibbalus’s townblocs never go wrong, so you should always attempt to enter them at the first opportunity.
5 Likes

Press X to doubt.

Marl died of the plague.

1 Like
  1. Putting “Like if you’re town” is absolute horsetrash. Don’t do it. Unless you are a confident bagswiper.

2. Creating Chaos… can cause some discrepancies. Who knows what deductions you would be able to make from the subtle actions of the players?

1. WIFOM is always a thing
3 Likes
  1. Sheeping is a weapon in your arsenal that should be used when needed. Don’t feel like you always have to be a town leader or not follow the consensus.
4 Likes

Should I move this to #forum-matches:forum-of-lies

1. Follow my read, it is always right~

https://muhit.geekyapar.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/2/8/289ead32deafef527e0f6b3c67516ff34530c0f0_1_690x388.jpg

9.Always go with your gut reads.
9.a. Try to use logic and reason to deduce evils before relying on instinct and your gut.

2 Likes
  1. Set the oven to 200°C.
5 Likes
  1. FPSing(Fancy Play Syndrome) can never go wrong

Do weird strats that are borderline game throwing at every oppurtunity!

1. Always put pineapple on pizza
  1. no but seriously FPSing can work if you think about it beyond “covering for PRs xD”. also try gambitting as wolf. You’ll never go back.
  1. Try not to be confused. Ask for clarification for their actions or words (when you think appropriate, because there are some jerks who try to reaction test bait you). For those trustworthy ones like me, just ask straight away! :3
  1. If you think Margaret is acting scummy, they’re probably BD / Town.
3 Likes

THIS IS VERY BAD ADVICE

Amendment to number 9
9.a. Try to use logic and reason to deduce evils before relying on instinct and your gut.

1 Like

True you are right.Makes more sense.Editing my post with your 9.a

1 Like
  1. Hippolytus will always die N1. Don’t even bother protecting them.
1 Like
  1. Hippolytus always returns on the dawn of the third day because he is the Mossiah
  1. Don’t try to read Margaret D1, it’ll just confuse you more
7 Likes