Forum Match Tips and Tricks!

1. If you ever kill someone as an Alchemist, regardless of your motivations, blame it on the plague.

2. When rolling a PGO in a role madness game, always ask for protectives the first day and then alert.

8 Likes

70a. For better effects, claim that you’re a reflexive doctor.

3 Likes

Ngl those are going to help me a lot thanks :wink:

1. Always post the new and improved, ANTI-Pug Propaganda while Puggo is nearby. (Ping Puggo when Pug is around and say “Pug I need your help”)
1 Like

71-j. Remember to tell him that you pinged him earlier if he doesn’t respond. Get him modkilled for inactivity.

1 Like

Rule 0: Ignore all of the following rules and yell “despacito” at anyone who accuses you of being scum

8 Likes

I will take this information to heart.

1 Like

/vote Luxy

DESPACITO

1 Like

Well, if your ability to read scum is incredibly high and get them lynched, what does it mean when you’re leading mislynches?

There are certain things you have to incorporate into your town game to make you difficult to read. That’s what separates a good FM player from a great one

That would mean im a great player :thinking:

No. God. No

Also guys try to keep this free of memes. I created this thread because I think new players (that have no prior experience in FM) would have difficulty going into the games directly.

1 Like

And I also think some of you guys go in way too hard and may scare some peeps off from the deeper truth

The deeper truth.

2 Likes

shuri memes are a neccecary and important part of forum matches
that’s why we have so fucking many of them

4 Likes

My memes are the only ones that matter >:D

1. Don’t go for easy lynches unless they’re the only choice.
  1. If you roll NK, always claim NK-immune Miller Vigilante :^)
1 Like

No, NEVER purposefully sabotage your town game just so when you roll scum you may fair better. Thats what seperates a thrower from a normal player lol.

Great players are townread as Town or Scum. Improve your Scum game if you want to get better.

8 Likes

The best players are always read as scum so when they are, they don’t need to have evidence against them

2 Likes

74: Do not ever attempt to fast hammering as it reduce your time for discussion.