Forum of Lies 14 - BD and Scorned win!

But pug, I don’t think Firekitten is the reason you are on trial and getting executed.

Yes, you occupied me - but no one have protected you from potential conversion.

And I have suspicion about firekitten more than memesky.

Pug was executed. He was…

The Invoker :crossed_swords:

Cult Offensive
Fanatic (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Bewilder (Day) - Target player uses a day ability on themselves. - 1 use
Strings of Corax (Night) - Control a player into targeting another. - 1 use
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

4 Likes

Day has ended and will start again in roughly 24 hours. Might happen a bit sooner if Vulgard decides to start it earlier. So send in your heckin actions

1 Like

Also Pug left a journal

Logbook:

FIREKITTEN YOU ABSOLUTE PENCIL SHARPNER. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE ME UP WHEN YOUR NIGHT ONE AND TWO CONVERTS FAILED. AAAAAAAAAA THESE WORDS CAN’T SHOW HOW PISSED OFF I AM RIGHT NOW, JUST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CONVERT ME INTO A
I Il II L.

SERIOUSLY, INVOKER IS PROBABLY THE WORST CONVERT TO HAVE AT THIS STATE OF THE GAME, WHY DIDN’T YOU GO FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIPPO, LIKE HOW MUCH WEED DOES ONE PERSON HAVE TO BE ON TO CONVERT A FUCKING BUTLER.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD BREAK MY LEFT NUT AND STILL I WOULDN’T FEEL ANY MORE PISSED OFF THAN I AM RN.

BUT WHAT ABOUT POISONING THE KING, OCCUPYING PALADIN HUH?
NO, FUCKING POISONING THE KING IS SAD
AND OCCING PALADIN JUST SCREAMS YOU’RE INVOKER

4 Likes

The sun rises. Much to your surprise, there are no corpses.

The day begins and will end in 72 hours or when majority is reached. Majority is 7.

Unfortunately my bounty were all used in N2 and N3, so I ordered NuclearBurrito instead.

1 Like

Well I hope you are not taking this too hard.

Fire is NS as espected

Splendid.

So we can safely execute Memesky now unless you have other objection.

/vote memesky

I’d vote with you buuuut

:man_shrugging: Sorry mate.

At least we know Pug tries to distance the cult leader that is not firekitten.

3 Likes

Btw isn’t poisoned bountied?

hippo told me to hang squid if multiple people are bountied, also memesky say firekitten is cult leader

I kinda didn’t want to invest FK because I knew he couldnt be cl but I had to make sure

FK is not