Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Okay, I know what I’m doing
I’m going to count the votes of Paradox and SDA since they were submitted before deadline, and because in all likelihood things were going that direction.

3 Likes

Vote Count

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge PokemonKidRyan 1/9
SirDerpsALot Surge, Insanity, RuneScimitar, CRichard564, Whysper 5/9
ATNoName Mistyx 1/9
Wazza Wazza 1/9
Magnus Soulshade, ATNoName, an_gorta_pratai, Light, SirDerpsALot, Paradox 6/9
Not Voting eevee, Magnus 2

Magnus was executed by plurality

Flavor

Magnus is…

The Maid

Blue Dragon Investigative
Rumor (Day) - Target player will be “last checked” in regards to Matchmake. Cannot be used day 1. - 2 Uses.
Matchmake (Night) - Test if target is compatible with the player you last checked. You know if you were unable to visit your target or redirected on the first night. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

No logs

Imagine not being online for EoD @katze

1 Like

actions b locked

SoD in like

An hour

Waluigi

3 Likes

We couldn’t afford flavor tonight, we were all too busy playing Paper Mario™️

and people died while we were doing that, that was pretty irresponsible of us, huh

oops

Whysper was…

The Observer

Blue Dragon Investigative
Follow (Night) - Watch someone to see who visits them. - Infinite uses
Stalk (Night) - Track a player to determine who they visit. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Nightwatch or The Seeker

They had the following logs:

Whysper the Observer

N1 - Follow Paradox, visited by ATNoName
N2 - Follow SirDerpsALot

Mistyx was…

The Tavernkeeper

Blue Dragon Offensive
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Dose (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 1 Use
Mix Rooms (Night) - Target 2 other players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses
Serve Ale (Night) - Redirect a player to themselves. - 1 Use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Wench or The Invoker.

They had the following logs:

mistyx logs:tm:

d1 - n/a
n1 - mix rooms wazza/rune
d2 - n/a
n2 - mix rooms derps/light

Day 3 has started and will end in 48 hours (2020-09-03T18:00:00Z) or earlier if majority is reached for execution.

With 13 alive, majority is 7.

You may now post.

If you got no feedback, you slept peacefully.

Nice

I’ll show you nice in a minute gamer

So I’m just going to out at this point… Idk if this is a gamer move, but I’m the Prince, I jailed ATno last night, Couldn’t jail derps because it was last hour… I feel like this was planned I’m actually regreting not outing D2 because I felt like I could have outed who I jailed n1 which was eevee then gotten derps lynched. But at this point Idk anymore if they are town they seriously need consider what in the hell they were thinking and how they were going to help town by claiming prince there. Anyway not going to Out Atno but they claimed to visit Paradox n1.
Anyway Hopefully me outing lets everyone work together as a team instead of being a mess, We need to look at everyone again if we want a decent chance of winning here, high poster, low poster or whatever it doesn’t matter.

It seems the new players are dropping like flies, wow.

Derps is fake prince

Pog

Yes sir

The entire thing was planned

Wait. Wait what?

Derps did it last hour for a reason

I did it because I’m town and it was gamer self pres

You should be wise enough to know whats going on paradox

Stfu you aren’t helping town

Bold of you to assume I’ve ever been wise a day in my life. ATNo, can you verify you were jailed?