Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

ATNoName has been executed and his soul banished to the Underwhere!

Like this…

ATNoName was…

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night and occupation. You will know if someone tries to occupy you or redirect you. You will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities on the first and second night. During the first day, you may choose a class type, gaining effects associated with the class type chosen.

• Killer: Gain a 1 use bleed for use during the day. Malevolent Tutor will kill a player, not being seen by investigative abilities, if the Assassin fails to visit their target (Infinite Uses)
  • Offensive: Gain immunity to redirection. Malevolent Intent will occupy the targeted player (Infinite Uses)
  • Investigative: You will learn whoever your target is visited by passively. Malevolent Intent will determine the target’s class type and who they visit (Infinite Uses)
  • Support: You are immune to bleeding. Malevolent Intent will guarantee that the target of the ability succeeds in their actions (1 Use)
  • Social: You will permanently be seen as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities. You will appear as a class type of your choice to investigative abilities. Malevolent Intent will make the target appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities that night (Infinite Uses)

Dirty Work (Day) - If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. - 1 use
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Malevolent Intent (Night) - Visit a player. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Night 3 has begun and will end at 2020-09-04T16:48:00Z. The deadline for all night actions is one hour before EoD.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot logs.

We were able to peak into ATNoName’s secret diary after he was game over’ed.

His logs:

Hmm, I wondered what happened to the towncores.

AT used the gimmick of the new Paper Mario game, which doesn’t have a working title, to become a pickle
Funniest shit I’ve ever seen

Everyone instinctively stabbed AT multiple times

3 Likes

Night will end early if everyone votes to skip night in class card.

1 Like

actions b locked

processing n stuff

day start might be slightly delayed cause I just woke up

2 Likes

the sun rises

a torn paper is on display

what a handsome man that waluigi is

wait holy FUCK THAT’S A LOT OF CORPSES

Paradox was…

The Assassin :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Killer
Apprentice (Passive) - If the Mastermind dies or is crowned King, you will take their place. This passive will pass on to the next converted player if you are crowned King. (Starting Assassin only)
Hidden Blade (Day) - Cut your target, causing them to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared) :crown:
Distract (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 1 Use (shared)
Assassinate (Night) - Kill a player. - Infinite uses :crown:
2-for-1 (Night) - Kill two target players. - 1 use (shared) :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had the following logs:

Purchase the Blue Dragon DLC for $19.99 today!

Insanity was…

The Drunk

Blue Dragon Offensive
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
I am the Liquor (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Debauchery (Night) - Redirect a player into another. You will only be seen visiting the first. - Infinite use
Happy Hour (Night) - Occupy a player, and disable any death or occupy immunity they have for the night. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

N1: No action so I didn’t mess thing up.
N2: Debauchery AtNoName into me namely because he might be sus.
N3: hh paradox because lolpossibleconvert.

So because AtNoName flipped MM, I guess I could conclude that Rune is a confirmed town unless he somehow got converted through a way I didn’t even know exist.

For derps, my gut feeling is that he really is town, but oh well, we will see.

No fricking clue on Wazza/Vulgard slot, but they were probably V.

eevee was…

The Inquisitor :shield: :fire:

Neutral Investigative
Zealous Pursuit (Passive) - You hunt three heretics. Their starting classes are Tavernkeeper, Archer and Drunk. You will commit suicide after completing your righteous mission.
Holy Blessing (Passive) - You are death and bleed immune only once.
Interrogate (Night) - Learn whether target player is a heretic. Does not bypass tailoring effects. - Infinite uses
Ruthless Efficiency (Night) - Guess target’s player exact starting class. Can only guess Blue Dragon Heretic classes from Zealous Pursuit. If incorrect, disable Holy Blessing and Ruthless Efficiency. If correct, provided they are a heretic, kill target player bypassing everything. You cannot be prevented, occupied or redirected. This does not count as a visit. - Infinite uses :crown:
Live to see all heretics die.

Heretics cannot be Neutrals, Unique Blue Dragon, or Kings.

/skip

an_gorta_pratai was…

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - You have the following benefits:

• Immunity to occupation and redirection at night, even by means that bypass immunity
  • You gain immunity to occupation and redirection during the day after being occupied or redirected during the day once

Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Imprison (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night, preventing visits to them. A jailed target cannot take actions by any means. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses
Behead (Night) - Kill the player you have jailed (Bypasses night immunity and healing). If the executed is a member of the Blue Dragon, you will not be able to execute for the rest of the game. - 3 uses
Mercy (Night) - Heal the player you have jailed. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

d1 imprison Eevee
no info
d2 imprison AT
got a claim and was linked n2
d3 imprison derps
n3 execute derps

SirDerpsAlot was…

The Tavernkeeper

Blue Dragon Offensive
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Dose (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 1 Use
Mix Rooms (Night) - Target 2 other players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses
Serve Ale (Night) - Redirect a player to themselves. - 1 Use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Wench or The Invoker.

N2 give atnoname Ale

Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours (2020-09-06T16:52:00Z) or earlier if majority is reached for execution.

With 7 alive, majority is 4.

You may now post.

If you got no feedback, you slept peacefully.

Errrrr, well.
Holy fuckaroo is all I can say lmao.

Excuse my language.

Also somehow SDA survived prince execution…
:eyes:

Actually, do not mind me.
I missed that one lol

NAI Host Ping

@Soulshade55r
@Vulgard
@RuneScimitar
@CRichard564
@PokemonKidRyan
@ChopChop
@Aelin

1 Like

…how the fuck was Derps a villager…

So we need Nk the fuck out

Boderline gamethrowing at it’s finest

would you look at that? i was right about derps.

The only way I see us winning this is if seth isn’t converted, they kill the convert tonight, we get NK today and yeet new MM tonight

Alright, so, what we need to get to is quite easy.
Soul can never be the NK nor the Assassin turned Mastermind.

Rune can only be the NK if it is the one bleedy boi. But can be the assassin.

So here’s what we have.

Soul/Seth/PKR/Me are effectively not the NK/Assassin, which means that NK/Assassin must be in Light/Vul/CRich, most likely the former 2.

1 Like

I can’t be the Assassin. I knew that Whysper would watch Para n1 so if I were the Assassin I would have told AT to not conver Para.

2 Likes

Alright, I can see that being fine, yeah.

Rune knew who gorta was d2

1 Like