Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

This is like his only scum read everything else in null and townc

I just meant Rune can’t be part of groupscum

I see absolutely no other reason he would die here

What

It*

I will catch up with this game a bit more in a bit, but what in the hell. I don’t want to claim, but I will if I have to

That’s just intesnify

That’s a very good question. I can’t answer it right now though. Give me more time to think on it

That’s the only reason I see him dying

Tho I have no fucking idea why chaos was killed lmao

He was spewed not prince and had like no reads

I need to be sleeping soon

We’ve been discussing this for awhile, and honestly can’t find a valid reason Chaos was killed aside from getting rid of a social near locktown. If anyone has any other ideas, I’m more than happy to hear them.

Yes, sleep too. Everyone needs it my dude and I hope you sleep well.

If they were socially locktown it means that scum didn’t kill anyone for reads because no one was close enough to right aka re-eval time

Again, doc-dodging.

He was considered locktown but I don’t think anyone would think about protecting him.

In simpler terms scum proabably have a good hold on thread

Their were Probabaly better doc doges

Honestly, you’ve used that term before and I have actually no clue what it means.

It’s just a weird diverting Nk kill I actually think the kill was fairly normal for Nk because it cleared someone who wasn’t going to be night killed by group scum and someone that isn’t protected

Scum not killing someone likely to be healed aka dodging the doctor

No I think insanity was the NK kill and was killed by exactly rune

Everyone who was playing at the time was pretty much on-consensus with the PoE. So I don’t think that’s the case.

Unseen doesn’t want to risk having their Assassin killed by a night or have the killed stopped by a Phys, so they kill a player who they don’t think will be protected.

You just described scum having thread control