Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

It’s just my personality, I’m like this in most games. I do see your point now though, and I am sorry.

I see you remembered what I said about the NK/group scum having an uneasy alliance in a past game.
In that case good job. Do you like cookies?

More like I believe you have a higher chance to be the Immune one yes.

I thought that the CL wasn’t DI and also I am going to lay down early. I should be up to do more tomorrow IRL, but for now I can’t

Meh, when I try to play someone, they are not around, tough luck.

Actually Gorta, CL does have death immunity which wears off after 1 successful conversion.

Anything reason in particular why you’re sure I’m not the other starting group scum?

Right now I’m pushing/voting derps.

I’m enjoying a nice evening for now if you want to kno what I’ve been doing is trying to make pushes on players who seem scummy or inactive rn I’m “A little busy” but I plan on relooking at a couple of Isos like cRich.

I think it’s best we look at better lynchs tbh but I’m fine with derps dying and it’s very safe

Telling others about who is currently voting who when someone is inactive. Ok?

Vote Count

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge PokemonKidRyan 1/9
eevee Light 1/9
SirDerpsALot Surge,Insanity, RuneScimitar, CRichard564, Soulshade55r 5/9
ATNoName SirDerpsALot 1/9
Wazza Wazza 1/9
CRichard564 Mistyx 1/9
Not Voting eevee, an_gorta_pratai, Magnus, Whysper, ATNoName, Paradox 6

pls ping me if i missed any votes

eevee would have a point if paradox is white knighting me but what they did was literally just NAI I don’t know how you can spin that any other way.

I’m sure you’d get a nice idea from me if you looked at my cute Isos :wink:

i mean no that wagon is still bad and everyone on it gets a huge squint

but you in particular i ISO’d and didn’t like

so

pronoun correction aside i don’t appreciate you trying to gaslight me with that comment about my reads

And where was the gaslighting by chance?
As I don’t see anyone doing that.

Trying to get information from Derps regarding alignment is like pulling out teeth when talking to him.
If that isn’t enough persuasion, perhaps a wagon might make him more cooperative.

1 Like

Wow, Soul can’t understand I began longer questioning even when I said so…

Jesus.

Ok I see.

Anything about what I’ve said you want to question me about?

this is gaslighting, if i’m using the term correctly

you’re trying to shake my confidence in my reads by using my accuracy from the past (or more accurately your perception of it)