Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

because he was a mid-rate town aka townie enough to not be a push but not townie enough to be protected

1 Like

Ah yes I killed the noob because I wasn’t paying attention

You know who’s a very strong player?

As I reiterated before.

It’s a rolemadness game. Strong players/top posters not dying n1 could be a multitude of things.

1 Like

It was just a bad kill? Like it’s just not a good kill if scum aren’t in the top posters

So if Derps is to be believed, the wolves deliberately went for a noob townie and Intensify who from their last read list on D1 didn’t have any scum reads and we have a wolf in the top posters.
Am I understanding this correctly or not?

Light :muscle:

Probably stronger then me

Dude I see your point but you seem to like to bring it up as your main talking point instead of any social reads, I wouldn’t go for top posters personally as scum.

So you’re admitting to being scum

no I’m not I’m saying I literally wouldn’t kill any top poster as scum because it’s pretty obvious that protection exists

Also the fact that they didn’t kill in top posters they likely converted in them as well

Unlike you, I’ve actually been reading the game rather than just spitball random bullshit.

Soul pretty much never flips W here as his frustration is genuine, his WiM is high, and all other things are plainly obvious to see that he’s night and day from SFoL63.

Light/CRich/Seth have ridicolously contrasting metas and they never flip W here.

I’m V, and I’m townleaning both AT and Para. If there was a wolf in us, then we’d be killing each other, and I’d have noticed it.

Maybe Someone Open wolved in Allies Chat and converted the other

Wait lol

Soul is the convert lmao

So is there posts that you feel changed compared to D1?

Because…?

Their tone is completely different

Their tone’s been the same for me. How is it different?

nah your not comparing my late d1

Remember everyone in Bold is strong town!
:muscle:
Maybe not the last 2