Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

why are you gaslighting me
that’s not what’s happening here

light/rune contains starting assassin
seth can be nk
if rune isn’t assassin they can still be exactly demon

everyone else town or king

what doesn’t make sense here

I literally am not gaslighting you. Who do you think is the Assassin? You’ve been trying to find the NK, but not the Assassin.

RUNE IS NOT ASSASSIN

2 Likes

are you even reading

Knight, with a defend on Rune N1, a defend on Soul N2, and a defend on Rune N3, which is why I went for Derps when he tried to fakeclaim Knight D2

i will post this like 10 times

1 Like

Last-minuted Knight claim with a defend on the outed Hunter and no CS.

Yeah…

Why did you choose Rune N3 out of everyone…
Like, you chose a Hunter claim who has self protection built in to the card.

1 Like

Why would you guard the hunter claim over the prince soft

you keep saying i’m not trying to find the assassin when i literally am doing that by presenting a 2-person poe
and if it’s not you and you’re telling the truth
then it’s goddamn light, and we’re both in agreement about it, so what’s the issue

OK YOU.
Stop mindmelding!!

You act as if I saw it
I figured
I can’t read for shit

this looks really weak honestly

Like I don’t even think I’m that great and I seem to be the only one who picked up on prince other then rune

1 Like

If you did anything N3, it should have been an attempt to CS paradox or like a logical guard at all.
Like soul as a guard makes much more sense even if you missed the soft.

2 Likes

shrug
What do you want me to do, lie and say I CS’ed Paradox or something? Cause I didn’t.

I think he’s just a wolf.

Basically now we just need to sort out of he’s the NK or Assassin.

Considering how he had pretty much no interactions with the game at large… yeah, this’ll be a fun task.

seth absolutely doesn’t sound like his wolf self
he’s not starting groupscum and nobody would ever convert him when i’m still alive
i have a 100% read on him. not trying to brag but it’s true.

i’m trying to find examples of him pushing people in his iso. the fact i don’t remember him pushing anyone is really strange and makes me think he could just be the nk here.

I think we go light here honestly I dunno if you wanna go quickly or prolong the game and wait so we have a smart lonch but I feel like I’ll just lynch light anyway

1 Like