Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Then who killed gorta?

like, that’s the perfect opportunity for nk to gain towncred by shooting a wolf in poe.

Runes never starting unseen here

Insanity HH’d the Assassin, didn’t he?

for all we know i did kill paradox and seth went for gorta, then he’d claim that paradox was immune or something.

Oh, that is fair. Okay. So, I’m between You/CRich/Seth, nobody ever converts Seth unless as a last resort, because his scummeta is so fucking obvious (look at Insurgency and Wild West FM for examples)

So I’m going to say that the unseen PoE is between you and CRich. CRich, as I’ve said all game, has been acting pretty weird, and trying to control night invest/protective does make sense for assassin->mastermind

hot take
the convert is crich (if there is a convert) because he’s the only person who hasn’t talked yet and everyone who’s currently talking doesn’t seem to have exhibited their wolftells

I wouldn’t be surprised, tbh.

All that really matters is if he converted you or not. PKR says his swear fealty is alive, which only matters if he’s actually a GK

somebody give me a list of reasons why rune can’t be nk
the “i would’ve warned at not to convert paradox” claim is a fairly strong reason pointing against them being starting groupscum
if everyone else agrees i’m willing to take it at face value

them still being alive d4 after townleading all game bothers me a lot
then again, soul is the top poster and is still alive, so…

pkr can be a wolf too by the way

emphasis on can be
i’m not confident enough to go there over other people

As I said before, if I am not a GK then game is basically over anyway assuming that scum managed to convert successfully.

It would be 3 v 2 and 1 v 1

We know at this point I hate saying this but say it with me gang

King isn’t important enough to focus <-

1 Like

Used a bleed, which already limits them down to exactly Demon, which would presume they either a) never used Haemophilia, or b) got really unlucky. Also claimed a unique class very quickly, a class that happens to have kill potential that could be used against them.

tfw it’s final 7 and we’re still using that argument

1 Like

oh yeah, one more thing that might help

like 5 people died last night

what killed / could’ve killed all of them?

I do not think Rune is ever the lynch today because if they are a NK, they are exactly Demon and I just do not want to say this is the precise world we are in.

…Hunter isn’t unique anymore.