Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

The only way to explain eevee complaining about their night action being changed is that someone occupied/redirected him. Which would be me who did that.

2 Likes

I will check this…

Pkr again Allies me and rune this isn’t a request this is a demand

So 2 slankers and a Prince who isn’t socially active pretty much all of D3.
See why town gets screwed over so much when people don’t play the games they sign up for?

Actually, I want to know where you got this from.

I just answered my own question

I think we need to start being tough on this sort of behavior.
It is 100% anti town and it screws over deduction.
Also when on trial, BD shouldn’t claim Prince when they aren’t Prince.

I think we should push richard tomorrow if we execute Nk with a death, last 6 players with 2 not being mystic one being himself becomes a a choice of occupying three players.

But I do with all honestly believe Richard is the most likely confirmed here.

I shall be linking you and rune so don’t mess it up.

I’m in the FoL balance team. Literally nothing can stop executions, only day occs can stop jailing.

I’m down with that as I’m mech confirmed not Assassin to MM.

1 Like

Actually if we don’t exe seth here we need you to to target the same person I guess?

I still think light is the best lynch here by far

I’m p sure Light likely failed his conversion last night, tho.

Did I say 2 slankers?
I shouldn’t forget the Drunk who posted fluff most of D1 and only had one read all of D1 too.
Do people even bother to try as town except for a minority on this website?

Any lets do this /vote Light.

Did Light open claim Mastermind?

boat

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge Vulgard 1/4
Light CRichard564 1/4
Not voting SoulShade55r, RuneScimitar, PokemonKidRyan, Surge, Light 5

Ok, so CRich has a confirmed redirect or Eevee was stopped otherwise which is something I want to keep as a possibility in mind.

This would take CRich out of Assassin territory.
But, could be Reaper.
IDK how possessor works, but if controlling a player also changes their target then CRich could be poss who puppeted Eevee

I mean if Gorta said “I’m the Prince and these were my actions.”, then that would have taken him out of the PoE instantly.
But noooooooooooo he couldn’t do that to save his life.

P much what I think. NK!Seth can only be a Sorcerer who just detonated here so he only has 1 KPN for tonight. If Light failed the convert this is technically 2 KPN.

@PokemonKidRyan I won’t ask again respond to this stop ignoring me here. Allies me + rune