Forum of Lies 4 (BR and Serpent "Win")(We don't count this one)

-_- stop being so serious

Based on the two deaths, I’m assuming black rose

2 Likes

Yep

Don’t ask how I know…

Don’t worry about that. I’m still sorta learning the roles myself and still need to print off a list for myself

Rogue either claims now or we have Prince execute

1 Like

I’m down

Also, Butler? Please exist.

1 Like

Then Bulter can die, cuz I ain’t evil

We will see about that.

So Tardis is confirmed?

Bye Tardis.

1 Like

I really enjoy the Revenant tbh

Reminds me of FoL2

I already forget that game. Which one is it again?

Never mind, I think I’ll go for the Prince.

1 Like

Good luck with that one. You’d have to know who that is, or take a shot in the dark and hope we don’t catch you red-haided.

*handed

Really now? You were Psychic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless, I bring up FoL2 because I was in a similar hairy situation - confirmed scum talking with the other people. It was a fun time.

/vote Bob

PL

2 Likes

And I used to be physician, I don’t know how in gods name I haven’t died back there.

…

Wow. Do people read? I said only two people can currently confirm, doesn’t mean that I’m 100%.If you read, I said I would around day three or four if I’m still alive

lol tardis trying to suddenly not act proven

…

Can you see anything that currently proves me, and the fact that people prove that I’m correct? Cuz I sure can’t see myself suggesting that
.