Forum of Lies Neutral Creation Competition

this entire forum must be purged

i couldnt think of an ability name so i made a statement

there
really bring out the abomination

i was expecting someone to come up with a replacement name for the one OwO ability

instead now i have a dilemma

i know what i must do

1 Like

De pwwetendew :fiwe: :shhiewd:

neutwaw shpweciaw

naw awwewience (pwashshive) - death immunitnye, dawesh nawt pwewshisht upwawn cwashsh chanwe

shiwence (danye) - awccupwnye de kinw faww de danye :cwawwn: - 1 ushe
bawwawt mixinw (danye) - shiwentwnye shwapwsh de kinwsh vawte taw de next hiwhesht wawawn, i wueshsh :cwawwn: - 3 ushesh

bwawawd tesht (niwht) - dishcawvew da pwwanyeewsh cwashsh tnyepwe pwaiwinw and whethew aww nawt thenye have wawnyeaw bwawawd. - inf ushesh
kinshwanyeew (niwht) - attack da pwwanyeew with wawnyeaw bwawawd, aww de kinw. Yawu musht have dishcawvewed thenye have wawnyeaw bwawawd with bwawawd tesht (unweshsh thenye’we kinw) :cwawwn: - 2 ushesh

becawme de kinw

De pwwetendew kinw :fiwe: :shhiewd:

neutwaw shpweciaw

pwashsh de tawwch (pwashshive) - if nyeawu die, da vawte taw detewmine de next kinw wiww be hewd at shtawt awf de next danye.

wwand twiaw (danye) - inshtantwnye pwut da pwwanyeew awn twiaw faww tweashawn washtinw upw taw 24 hawuwsh pwawshshibwnye extendinw danye. Thenye manye pwwawvide da defenshe within 12 hawuwsh, and then de pwwanyeewsh awive manye eithew vawte taw execute aww pwawdawn. If da majawwitnye awf pwwanyeewsh vawte taw execute, de danye wiww end and de pwwanyeew awn twiaw wiww be wnyenched. Awthewwishe, de danye wiww cawntinue ash nawwmaw. - 1 ushe
awwnye? (danye) - chawawshe awne pwwanyeew. Duwinw thish niwht, nyeawu wiww have da pwwivate chat with them. - infinite ushesh

wuawdsh? (niwht) - yawu wiww be death immune tawniwht. - 1 ushe
Blood Work - Discover a players class type pairing and whether or not they have Royal Blood. If they do, automatically send a guard to attack them. - 2 uses

Survive lol

oh my god its so much worse than i meant

for the record i am 100% serious about submitting pretender

and this

9 Likes

@DatBird

2 Likes

honestly just call the contest early this is pretty hard to top

@DatBird are you updating submissions?

The Love Angel :shield: :fire:

Neutral Support
Passionate (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and redirection.
Shield of Love (Passive) - You are Death Immune once.
Arrow of Desire (Night) - Shoot target Player with an arrow, loverizing them with the next Player you shoot. - 4 uses
Undying Love (Night) - Both Lovers will be Death Immune tonight. - 2 uses, you must use Arrow of Desire before being able to use this again.
Your objective is to ensure that 2 of your Lovers remain alive until the end of the game.

If one of the Lovers visits the other, all other visits to them will be prevented. There can at most be 2 lovers at the same time. If one Lover dies, the other Lover will also die.

The Romantic King :shield: :fire:

Neutral Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at the start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities on the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. You cannot select both Lovers. - Infinite Uses
Royal Archers (Night) - Shoot target players with arrows. They will be loverized.
Guard! (Night) - Target Player will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:

The Revolutionary :shield: :fire:

Neutral Special

Bodyguarded (Passive) - You are immune to death at night once.
Political Support (Day) - If an election for a new King is held tomorrow, votes to become King will count as two for target Player.
Political Campaign (Day) - If an election for a new King is held tomorrow, votes to become King will count as two for you. - 1 uses
Regicide (Night) - Assassinate the King, they will die bypassing Death Immunity and healing. You will also die bypassing everything. - 1 use, available starting N2
Besmirch (Night) - If an election for a new King is held tomorrow, Royal Blood will be disabled. - 1 use
Your objective is to ensure that the Final King’s alignment is different from the starting King’s Alignment.

The Revolting King :shield: :fire:

Neutral Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next King will be held at the start of the day after the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities on the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - Infinite Uses
Royal Ban (Night) - Votes for target Player in the next king election will be nullified. - 1 use
Guard! (Night) - Target Player will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Your objective is to ensure that the Final King’s alignment is different from the starting King’s alignment.

The Recluse :shield: :fire:

Neutral Offensive
Hidden (Passive) - You are immune to bleeding.
Social Anxiety (Passive) - Once you achieve your goal you will leave the game.
Sabotage (Day) - Target player will be roleblocked tonight. - 2 uses
Lock Chambers (Night) - All visits to you will be prevented tonight. - 2 uses, 1-night cooldown
Prevent visits to yourself on 2 different nights.

The Reclusive King :shield: :fire:

Neutral Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at the start of the next day.
Solitary Monarch (Passive) - Immune to bleeding, occupation, and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities on the same day. Once you achieve your goal you will leave the game.
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. The first target will also be occupied tonight. - Infinite Uses
Private Council (Night) - All visits to you will be prevented tonight. - 2 uses, 1-night cooldown
Royal Guardian (Night) - Target Player will be occupied and will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Prevent visits to yourself on 2 different nights.

@DatBird

1 Like

I’ll make more Neuts soonᵀᴹ but I should do my work for school first.

This has to win.

Greg

Neutral special

win the game

@DatBird

1 Like

Sounds like what pretender should be

All of these bullshit-ass wincons

I cut to the chase

I dunno man

Winning, that’s too hard

Vulgard you should make a class too!