GI Discussion Thread

That’s not all you said, kiddo.
I know your type.
Now you’ll act like you didn’t just sit here and passively-aggressively flame me over some stupid shit.
Right?
Every court is perfect. BD never ups BD. The king is always good. BD never makes a mistake. Merc never saves prince from NK. Merc never saves BD from NK. Merc never pardons BD. I got it now. I think I really got it.
You’ve enlightened me.
How can I ever repay you?
This is why I don’t talk to most humans anymore. You get into pointless little stupid arguments like this over the dumbest shit when it’s almost always the case reality is more complicated than many people understand and it’s almost never as black and white as is thought. I get you hate it when mercs pardon NK, but at the end of the day, that is not and never will be the only possible factor at play, and to act like nothing else matters is just living in denial. But go ahead. Keep calling people stupid because they won’t feed the poor little mercenary coins in hopes he sides against the scary neutral killer.

2 Likes

im the nk and im killing [insert funny joke name here]

im the vig and im shooting mist

Shoot honeycat.

thats enough for today

im running out of braincells

Don’t let the mods find out what you did.

2 Likes

outed scum. is a class type idk about you

p sure they’ll just become special

I’m warning you, the mods are about to rage at you.

no theyll think its funny

Pigeon outed scum

Idk about you but like mods are pretty chill, so I doubt they’ll get mad.

Ok.
But she was being a good mod and she wasn’t mad I think

scum minion is valid

Heyo mod found out. Like change it as it affects certain things in GI thread as certain classes rely on it. Idc if u have that next to it as they are funny but please give it a normal one at minimum

-Dat being very minimally inconvenienced to write a single post

I changed it so now it has a proper class type ^^

@min

Still think these should probably be pinned

We prob can pin em.

1 Like

Why tag me? I’m a little confused