GI Turbo - The Mafia are Victorious!

Oh.

Hey, our chats are public now!

well

@ATNoName What is your exact card again

Night will end in 3 minutes (extending because I was doing this lol)

I hardclaimed my exact class

Do you choose who you kill

nope I would have killed Intensify if I used it

and maybe PK

the only suspect is you

So you became basically useless (or so I thought)

1 minute remains.

Stop speaking.

Unfortunately, as you all depart from your chat, you hear a scream.

Insanity has died!

The Majestic Emperor :shield: :fire: :crown:

Blue Dragon Special
Rightful Throne (Passive) - If you die, there will be no more nominations for a new Emperor for the rest of the game. As long as you are alive, all Neutrals will show as members of whichever evil faction is present to all investigations.
Royal Tenacity (Passive) - Immune to occupy and redirection. Your abilities do not count as visits. You may use both day abilities in the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be executed. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Loyal Allies (Day) - Choose up to three players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - Infinite uses
Imperial Guard (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 4 uses :crown:
Swear Fealty (Night) - All Blue Dragon players will receive correct results and be immune to conversion tonight. Can only be used on even nights. - 2 uses
Eliminate all threats to the Blue Dragon.

Majority is 2. Votes are locked upon putting them in.

@ATNoName @KyoDaz @Amelia

so, Amelia decides who dies

It’s just ATNoName then

/vote KyoDaz

This is incredibly TMIish
Why are you immediately clearing Amelia

/vote kyodaz

scum IC nerd

Incredibly rushed as well