Golden Wind Smalltown - Town Victory

Which this bottom point would also rely on Dat being town and delaying the right person and AAAAAAA

Brb. I’m getting driven 2 my aunts

1 Like

If u want meta reads on me. I can provide scum examples. Like legit I’m usually solved by sbpc. Theres one game I didnt and that’s what everyone holds over my head but it was a super solid team. Not something in ur eyes that Zone and gorta would be.

Actually

The best result that Nutella could get is same alignment

1 Like

GDI why do we have 4 VTs (effectively) in this scenario

Latest scum game ^

Game that I played good as scum for the first and only time ^

(Also side note Dat, I wanna make a slightly ego-driven smalltown but brain small and I wanna include different roles to this one cause variety)

Like I guess u can make the case of Dat is LW and not group scum, but from Nuts own world thats impossible due to like the nightkill happening last night after we got their red check killed and there still being a night kill

(Go for it, if it dont work it will prb be found in review)

There are 3 possibilities for me

4v2 Nut LW, ??? PW
5v1 ??? PW

And the elusive 4v2 Nut PW Dat LW

I don’t think the bottom one is the case but I also know it’s like the slimmest possibility

If I could scream in twelve languages, I would

Like the top possibility is why im like nut exe is prob worth just to gurantee us in world were we have 1 scum for sure. But from there who tf the final wolf is, i have 0 clue. Like unless u been rbing me its prob not you. And then that leaves Eli, Cloned , and Min. Mins still my highest tr. And then u got the other dynamic duo. And its like my gut says i was right from the beginning and it was cloned, but my guts also been wrong on Mist and PKR and im like do i trust myself. Not really

this is kinda how i feel about blue except that blue is somehow kinda my strongest tr rn lol

also i somehow keep just like…forgetting about cheese which is. meh

Day 4 VC

Votee Voted by Votes
min nutella 1/4
Not Voting BlueStorm, clonedcheese, DatBird, EliThePsycho, min 5

ping me if there’s mistakes, but there won’t be as im not kat

Hi

bye??

i did me taxeys

1 Like

Uh so what do people want to do. I just dont know, gut says like Nuts prob fine and actually got red check due to zones actions, but brains like be safe dat u need to make sure u solved thunderdome. And the confliction like kills me

Adult moment