Shut the fuck up

2 Likes

THAT IS THE END OF THE DAY.
PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK

3 Likes
Votee Voter Votes
ridin_with_biden Apprentice 1/9
SirDerpsAlot Italy, an_gorta_pratai 2/9
PokemonKidRyan Surge, Boss110, CRichard564, Mercenary, EliThePsycho, ridin_with_biden, SirDerpsAlot, Foley, Tyron, Marshal 9/9
Boss110 TheBlueElixir 1/9
EliThePsycho PokemonKidRyan 1/9
Not voting Centuries, Wazza 2

If you believe your vote is wrong on the above chart, dm me now.

1 Like

There was a mistake, but it does not change the results.
Final VC

Votee Voter Votes
ridin_with_biden Apprentice 1/9
SirDerpsAlot Italy, an_gorta_pratai 2/9
PokemonKidRyan Surge, Boss110, CRichard564, Mercenary, EliThePsycho, ridin_with_biden, SirDerpsAlot, Foley, Tyron 9/9
Boss110 TheBlueElixir 1/9
EliThePsycho Marshal, PokemonKidRyan 2/9
Not voting Centuries, Wazza

Flip incoming. . .

3 Likes

The group groggily got off the ground, and quickly, the clamoring started. People exclaimed “What am I doing here?” “Who are you?” and “Where is my toad?”

The last sentence caught the attention of the rest of the group, who quickly began to grill the boy for information. Eventually, they started to believe that he was the cause of their predicament.

“It’s not me!” He exclaimed. “It’s him!” He pointed a finger at another member of the group. A heavy fog started to grow around the area as the sun started to set, growing heavier and heavier.

All of the sudden, the moon was out, glinting dimly, and the fog was so thick people could hardly see a thing. From inside the fog, a light erupted, and the target of the day’s aggressions slumped to the ground, dead.

All of the sudden, a memory bursts to the forefront of your minds, and you recognize him.

PokemonKidRyan has died!
They were. . .

Neville Longbottom

Hogwarts Student - Protective - Healer

Night: Apothecarian - A few choice herbs from your greenhouse sliced and boiled make a delicious stew that heals all injuries. You may drink this stew yourself. Unfortunately, these herbs take a night to regrow after being picked. (Infinite Uses, one night cooldown in-between uses.)

Win Condition: Defeat all members of the Death Eaters, as well as any neutrals who might wish you harm.

3 Likes

The night comes upon you with a swift and violent gust of wind, blowing all of the fog away. Mournfully, the group goes to bed.

Night One has begun, and will end 2020-09-23T16:30:00Z. Actions close 1 hour before EoN.

Sleep well, and sleep safe. . .

4 Likes

Actions are closed, and will be processed as soon as possible!

1 Like

When the sun rises the next day, the group gathers around the fire. However, their numbers seem to be fewer than before. Quickly, some of the members realize the problem.

Surge has died! They were. . .

Katie Bell

Hogwarts Student - Vanilla

You have no abilities, but that doesn’t mean you’re any less important.

Win Condition: Defeat all members of the Death Eaters, as well as any neutrals who might wish you harm.

A note laid beside their bed. On it, the simple words… “You talk too much.”

Foley has died! They were. . .

Colin Creevey

Hogwarts Student - Vanilla

You’re a bit more interested in taking pictures than learning magic, and seem to have no abilities.

They also left logs.

Just leaving this, so that you know I left logs. ISO me for my thoughts. Too demotivated at the moment to put more.

Also, sorry for the delay, night action results will be given out now.

The day starts, and will end at 2020-09-25T16:30:00Z unless a majority is reached before then. With 14 players alive, majority is 8.

Am I alone in thread?

nope, I’m here.

ok, be back later

just wanted to see deaths

Same tbh.

This is interesting though.

also 2 deaths

so yeah

I killed everyone

I am the lying darkness

1 Like

I think Seth was spam vigged