Harry Potter FM - COMPLETE - DEATH EATERS WIN

I have so many players in my reads that are just =null because they’ve been doing nothing, it’s not even fun anymore

1 Like

I didn’t need to look a lot further because Foley had posted a readslist near EoD.

This post was made after the readslist, so it adds potentially Eli
+

Gorta can you just drop the yellow check you have (I assume it’s not a cop check) because I’m actually interested in this

Nah I think it’s useful to delay it not to kill discussion for today.

I may have an idea and it might not be that impactful that’s why

Votee Voter Votes
EliThePsycho Centuries 1/8
CRichard564 EliThePsycho 1/8
Marshal Mercenary 1/8
Not voting Italy, SirDerpsAlot, Apprentice, CRichard564, Wazza, Boss110, ridin_with_biden, an_gorta_pratai, Tyron, TheBlueElixir, Marshal 11

votebot is starving no one will feed her pings ;-;

2 Likes

the only reason I didn’t ping is because my vote was already there reee

Considering Surge was such the typical towncore kill, I believe Foley was killed by the mafia and Surge the SK.
So there’s probably a great chance that there are two scum on this list:

Marshal,
Apprentice,
ridin_with_biden,
an_gorta_pratai
SirDerpsAlot
TheBlueElixir
Wazza

it’s funny because both players that died were scumreading me lol.

hm

So why are we excluding the possibility that a claimed 100% locktown read wise VT was claimvigged?

I want Gorta to get online bc it’s quite literally 2AM and I want to discuss his check

because:

However, this could easily mean that their logs were cleaned since Seth has no logs and it isn’t mentioned that they didn’t.

Nevermind, this is correct.

Gorta said they don’t want to out it yet.
So discussion doesn’t get killed off.

Key Word: Also.

Idgaf I want him to out it we have 0 discussion atp we need him to out it

1 Like

Still we have to wait for Gorta to out their red check.

I now need sleep, night.

@an_gorta_pratai Out your check. You’ve stalled discussion mentioning you have one and now we don’t have anything to discuss apart from your check. Out with it, asap.

It’s strange how you were seen on the PKR wagon, but it wouldn’t have changed anything anyway.