Help me with feedback/advice on my SFoL setup

I need to see what Kidnapper and Torturer are

2 Likes

I have to redesign basically all the HoB unseen classes like Pug had to for the FoL unseen classes
Since they are now town instead of scum

Just pick one to start out imo.

i’d rather it be random

It’s kinda cool

2 Likes

@Geyde
probably sticking with Pug’s kidnapper. I have to redesign most HoB unseen classes from the ground up since they’re town now but here is the cannon torturer from scum unseen in HoB.

It’s a lot easier to balance, especially if it’s your first, but sure. :man_shrugging:

I’m confident i can do both
They’re both basically unseen clones

I can just do those like now
I’ve got free time

Don’t think kidnapper needs to be rework and i already did sheriff and pug did the rest of the BD unseen that i am content sticking with

What are BD killer/converter I remember there was a problem with them

but yes all the HoB unseen will need to be reworked

@Emilia insurgent

@Emilia Pug’s Negotiator, i changed the class’s name to Visionary

i also have to create class cards for arbiter and champion
and basically flip flop mechanics between hob classes and unseen converts from standard HoB like pug did from FoL

Converter having occ immunity And being replacable is a problem And killer being only replacable 1 time

Ok that’s bad

I’m up for any sort of balance help if ppl have time

All unseen classes playable in HoB III are below:

Fun™ take that’s not a direct copy
I could be boring but this is more fun

The Arcanist

Unseen Social
Arcane Focus (Passive) - You are immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing.
Sigil of Illusion (Night) - Choose a class and sets a Sigil on another Unseen player and they will show up as the chosen class to any Investigative roles that visits them. The Sigil is destroyed once the target is visited by an Investigative, requiring them to be recast. - Infinite uses
Sigil of Madness (Night) - Puts a Sigil of Madness on a player, permanently giving them a Mind Warp effect until you die. - 1 use
Defeat the Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

vv

The Arcanist

Unseen Support
Thaumaturgic Focus (Passive) - You are immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing.
Sigil of Illusion (Night) - Sets a Sigil of Illusion on your target, causing them to be immune to the first negative effect they receive (killing/conversion/offensive/frames/warping/etc). The Sigil will not activate against conversion if it happens the same night it is placed. - Infinite uses
Spell of Madness (Night) - Invoke madness itself, causing the target to be immune to conversion for the next two nights. - 1 Use
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm