Homestown Re-Roll [Game Over - Swift Lynch Marl] (Derse Victory)

@Livicus fuck it

put me in coach

2 Likes

Fuck Yeah

1 Like

so… that’s full…?

YES

@Livicus
We’re full!

Gee gee

I have no idea about you all, but when I get a title, I take it with pride. When you receive a special title, feel blessed, dammit. Because all those enthusiasts and appreciated titles mean shit. everyone has it. People like I have practiced their title with cheerfulness. I for one take my Village Idiot title with pride. I do everything wrong in forum mafia, and i don’t even know it! This is what the title truly lives out. So please, you got a cool title, ducking act like it. Make us all happy. And mods, don’t distract me from my doing that has been passed down through the centuries. Appreciate my village idiot title or else I can’t trust you anymore.

1 Like

Yes

Then that is full

And as more people wanted modkill for breaking PR, the PR mechanics will be left as is

Screenshot_20181128-082017_Chrome

So classes will be rolled 4 hours later approximately, once I’m done with class for the day

2 Likes

you made that post 4 hours ago. REEEEEEEEE

sollux plz thx

I’m rolling now. Patience please.

1 Like

15 minutes later

All classes have been rolled. I will be sending out PMs that only give you the role and alignment, in color. # Please refer to this thread for your alignments and roles.

([Player], you are [Prospit/Derse] [Rolename].)

Format above

/CONF1RM

Please don’t post until I am done rolling all cards, but I’ll take that as a confirm.

Okay, now all cards are sent, the OP will be very shortly updated with all roles, and Day 1 begins. Please confirm in your DMs. You have 48 hours until the end of Day 1.

Also, I like what Frost did. Please add a @Livicus to the end of each vote so I don’t miss any.

1 4M DO1NG YOU 4LL 4 GR34T F4VOUR BY M4K1NG SUR3 NON3 OF YOU GOT T3R3ZI