[Interest Check] BotF Priority Level H: Homebrew Edition — Choice Between Five Homebrew Scripts

reading ides

whats a clockhand?

read this

1 Like

Ides is actually really cool

clockhand as a feature is really good

I think Shaman might be a little too strong early on; and a bit luck-based. Blasphemer also; they can mechanically confirm the demon easily. I do think if Blasphemer was a bluff for a minion that would be an interesting scenario, but as it stands tracking who is the clockhand(and therefore demon) would probably be too easy

1 Like

nvm

Although
Blasphemer could get stabbed by Secondhand or Effigy and think he invited death successfully

1 Like

Pls gib thoughts on crazy train too

i found a fourth homebrew script in clocktower cord: Kingdom of Death and Rebirth, which i added to the OP. Feel free to review it.
That is the last one tho

Okay, I added a fifth one: Dastardly Devil

that’s the actual last one though, as that is actually all the homebrew scripts that i think exist atm

if you want any of the scripts to be altered for balance purposes for the forum, let me know your ideas and i’ll keep them in mind

CT isnt good

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much swing

alot of the characters arent balanced

like, momentum is OP

Boiler UP

(minions all OP)

DCP is literally the mechanically worse version then Baggage checker

its saving grace is that the storyteller picks what goes in; but I still dont like this setup

1 Like

this is

kind of wrong

but not really if they just ask that character to claim

1 Like

blue fun fact

KoDaR(kingdom of Death and Rebirth) sounds cool when abbreviated

hi yes im the KoDaR Ice Cream Man

tell me you dont want to claim that

I fear KoDaR games might go too slow with all of that revival

its like mercy but the new mercy with the single revive, but everybody and your scum has it

it is more balanced then alot of the other ones though and the KoDaR Glorious Horn(yes) can solve the game’s pace with a double nightly pew pew

the goodies look good

even if a bit swingy, and abraham doesnt need to know who Isaac is to be chad(since it makes it less bluffable)

I also want to explain Convert

they are by far the most powerful outsider in the game because

what am I doing

1 Like

what is a fabled

and why is it a dark god

and why is it Khalazhir

how does one pronounce that

‘Kuh-lay-zer’?

okay that wasnt actually that hard

but how does it win

Alteration to the rules that ST can add to the game

1 Like

Good

Doom/KoDaR

ides

CT

Evil

I have determined this to be the most accurate way of determining the best BotF setup

1 Like

through analysis of the Dastardly Devil, or the DD

1. it does not have a demon named devil

this one is pretty straight forward the game has already lied

1. it has travelers

one of which can just prevent executes every day just for the fun of it and the other which can steal someone’s an ability temporarily once per game but its optional so they can just not let them have it

1. it has conversion and is therefore bastard

this game can get to anime-FM levels of LWs

actually, scratch that. Airlock level of conversion. aha! im relevant

its not even just scum converting town

its scum converting scum to town and theres a townfolk making town scum

1. they buffed lunatic

they actually did it

madlads

the minions now actively think this is their demon so its not even funny. Youll live and die convinced your actually the demon. And you know what they did? How they built off of this

if its converted, it goes straight to Demon.

‘but what about the original demon’

it becomes the Lunatic+

i cant make this stuff up

so now the conversion minion actively has a reason to lie to their demon and the demon needs to make sure their the real demon every night. the scariest part of this is if the OG demon realizes their now the fake, they already know who all the minions are. Oh yeah, and the minions now must try to lie to their OG demon that their is another, so if the other does get converted they dont instantly lose. Or maybe theyll just convert the other for the fun of it. After all, it was just a reaction test, right?

lastly for this, there is a townsfolk called the ‘Apostle’ It reverts dead players back to their original alignments automatically. so if the lunatic+(or the enstranged, as its called), dies as the demon, they still win. This is fine.

1. Mad. Mad everywhere.

first of all, theres a demon who can make people mad about being evil. Oh and, this demon can only kill people if either the mad players or nobody was executed the last day, because people will indeed kill the one person who claims scum every day, yes this is a good plan

we also got Soothsayer who learns a PoE of two people that includes a minion EVERY NIGHT as long as they are mad about being a smoothy the day prior

then we welcome the therapist, who silently makes people mad about their own character

there are so many things wrong with that statement im just moving on

1. Bard is in this game

need I say more

conclusion:

This game would become a meme instantly

I dont think its well suited here; getting converted multiple times per game wouldnt be great, and I think some people would more or less not try as much if they think they will get converted.

but also this could be really funny

probably placing it right below ides on my list, because while this whole post is mocking the stupider things, there are a lot of good ideas amoung the townsfolk.

1 Like

Blood on the Forums V: Visions of Doom has been queued. Look to the queue thread OP for details (the setup has changed now; look at that bitly link for more info. Wayward and Omen are now gone).

the change from v1.4 to v1.5 happened on July 17th, it seems.

cc @TheBlueElixir @Apprentice

2 Likes

I have been

cc’d

1 Like

cassandra good

shade maybe OP as it can give alot of KP to wolves

but it works

it good

1 Like

also I just remembered ides cut shaman in favor of a new role, the poacher