ISO would be an awesome feature

That would be nice but a retrospective ISO log would be even better, especially if both exist

1 Like

That is a retrospective iso log.

It isn’t - the suggestion Kape made is to highlight posts by one player.

That puts emphasis on their posts, but it is far from their posts in isolation.

5 Likes

Bump. Plz implement this devs, this is my #1 feature request.

As a scum, the general noise of the court cloaks your mistakes. Taking it away nerfs scum, as their mistakes are revealed. Even though both sides can use it, the evils are nerfed heavily as they now have to play perfectly without mistakes

and they now have the tools to do so.

If it means allowing for higher level strategies to be practical then whatever the balance implications are is worth it.

1 Like

Well, since you don’t add anything new to this, this is technically a necro-bump

and?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

it’s bringing its attention to the dev team, i don’t see the problem

there’s literally already an iso feature how high are you rn

You too nuke

it’s called the log thing

Wait no I’m thinking of the wrong thing, sorry lmao

2 Likes

For some reason, I thought the ISO feature was already present in tol, then I remembered no wait I’m thinking about something different

about 10 ft. You?

1 Like

Seems constructive to me

In any case, with the current timing of the cycles, and the overall pressure for information, this would overall hurt the scum faction’s ability to win, as their mistakes would be more noticeable. In the Ideal game of mafia, you should be able to enter a game and have an equal chance of winning as a major faction as any other major faction. This laughably isn’t the case. And with an ISO feature, you would not only help the evils in obscure ways, but you would massively nerf them for every mistake that they made. This game is supposed to be fun. Sure, the BD faction does make mistakes. But the difference between the BD and evils is that BD has numbers to burn through, while evils do not. The NK has to play perfectly enough to not be noticed as evil. If you ISO the NK, you would probably see them making many mistakes, which the general noise of the court hides. While ISO would be helpful, it would give BD another advantage over evils. And quite frankly, the BD already wins over half of the time.

1 Like

That was the conclusion we also came to on the discord, and we explained it there, but apparently the solution was to go straight afterwards to the forum instead of addressing it

Edit: Yeah forget it, my memory is clouded. Bump was in the same time in both.

The bump happened first.

1 Like