[JOJO GW FM] Dead Chat

Sorry that I went so hard on you btw.

Did it to get a read on you, unfortunately this tactic doesn’t work well if you are too busy.

I still wanted to lynch sulit over you.

Don’t worry, that’s fine, I was playing badly.

Hopefully it hits this time.

it was 3 off from hitting

That’s not how math works

2 Likes

RNG likes ici what can i say

theres a few that are old that arent showing and a fe i did on my phone but rng has been like fuck that. other than when ici shot

if Zone is right that its been 8 shots. thats a .27 percent chance that would happen

Kais math is wrong. He probably calculated it hitting instead of it not hitting

or idk, i got different number

From a quick glance (I did not count decimal places) that’s the odds of seven hitting

I think this might be my fav quote in a while thats amazing.

Anyway town is imploding so im betting on derps taking it tbh.

If Zone actually thinks about it he’ll realize that the lighter can’t have killed eevee

1 Like

Does Zone actually have killpower or was that a bluff?

I swear every game someone is early cleared for mech reason and gets free pass lol. Das why i susped mist.

Currently he can learn one more person’s abilitie. He has Derps ita dodging which will be useless next day as itas will go away at a quarter of the game alive. He has Icis self poison, and Italys visit prevention

Best case scenario is the one where he steals something from a townie that ~proves them as town

If town wins whos gonna be the main townie to take derps down? Guess right and u win a Hippo.inc Coin reedemable at all good stores.