Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

Can newbies join this, or should I join an FoL first?

Callback to the time I put a colored readlist in the thread d2 as Reaper. The readlist had all wolves as scumleans to scum, all villagers identified correctly and the one villager who’s a strong scumlean is also classified as “if they self-resolve as they claim, they are town”, which they did.

1 Like

scumreading for using too many words
Arete caught scum

That time when Meme was a Hunter?

Hi! I’m relatively new so I’ll do my best! (as in, this is literally my first forum game ever be gentle <3)

Close enough.

tinfoiling Arete as Angel trying to get exes on katze

Yeah. I tried to kill him n1 and he beared, almost killing me. Then he killed me with arrow as I was forced to lynch him.

Kinda hilarious.

was that your first post?

Yes.

Song #1 has been selected: Ayaya Intensifies 10 HOURS! (10:00:01)

3 Likes

I don’t understand how I apparently perfectly understood the idea of “scumreading those who rely on self-resolving until they resolve” BACK THEN, but had to re-learn it years later.

This makes no sense.

1 Like

I think my first post was something like this:

/in
I’m newbie pls be nice

im self resolving

Funny
I legit joined FoL 26 because I was bored one day

2 Likes

well, almost

Like, there are many things which I understood and employed back then, but don’t anymore / forgot how to do it / apparently “un-learned”???

I join them because I want noot but that hasn’t been working out too well.

I even did threadreads like Geyde does, but I don’t do that anymore. This is so weird. I will never figure out why I regressed so hard.

I don’t think my current play is horrible, but damn.

I am happy that everyone is so lively! I will definitely join some games when school finishes and I get a bit more free time

7 Likes