Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

oh no we’re going full circle

I do not want to be in the generation of people who don’t want to be in their generation

I have ascended

1 Like

this is illegal

Hecking heck

I do not want to be in the generation of Marshal.

How to get likes on the forum of lies: a conclusive guide.

best/wost forum quotes - classic wasy of farming likes. See something mildly funny? Just post it there! Likely to get 5+ likes almost all the time if people enjoy it.

for if you are gone long periods of time - Ones here obviously get likes. Usually sad-likes, because someone we know is departing. Not great for farming, because that thread is for people who are taking a break from FM/the forum and usually people follow through.

Grand Idea class cards - this one scales directly with effort and memeability. If you make a card that is topical, funny, and at least looks high-effort, you can farm some easy likes

Posting mafia flips - this one is simple. When you are cohosting a game and a mafia is about to be voed off, tell your co-host “I got this one”. Especially if it’s early game, everyone will be super excited about exe-ing a mafia, or will feel compelled to like it as mafia to blend in. Easy like farming especially early game.

venting thread - if you are ever feeling down, people will often empathize and like your posts. Being supportive of someone and commenting that is great too. It makes someone feel better and people obviously like when people support each other.

topical memes - memes are easy to make, you can use the free site sketchpad.app. takes like 30 seconds to make them, and can get you 10+ likes depending on how topical it is

10 Likes

I have done extreme like analysis and discovered patterns

and will fool all of you into eventually giving me the admired badge

basically

the best way to get likes is to be funny, with posting flips and being nice also being good ways to get likes

id like this post but that means i’d be a part of the problem

there’s a severe lack of cat pictures here though

cat pictures work but can’t be oversaturated, and are best spread out

counterpoint:

9 Likes

The real gamer move is to post a mafia flip, farm likes, then retract the flip and claim it was a moderror – so that the players can yeet that mafia once again, allowing you to farm likes twice from the same player’s flip.

6 Likes

Italy was NSF Leader

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

Didn’t he get revived twice

1 Like

he incorrectly died at night

then got yote early iirc

so yes

p sure this applies to more than just vul and ans

1 Like

I have never seen a player get screwed over any harder because of the host. And I have seen some bastard stuff.

Their team didn’t even receive a compensation for this.

2 Likes

what do you mean, they had astand

they didn’t need compensation

1 Like

How did Shurian get on there!?

btw @Arete my analysis predicts your recent best/worst forum quotes will not gain that many likes, as it is not particularly funny or playing on a common meme, and those are the ones that often gain the most likes