LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

i’m starting to regret coming back from my break
did i cause this

no u didnt ur fine

no

not sure which of the various things going on you’re asking about but I’m pretty sure the answer is no

the state of the thread feels like a boiling volcano
everyone is yelling at each other

if the thing you’re thinking of is 9175 this is not the first time something like this has happened

lol ok

ten characters

i think you mentioned the wrong post 9175 is very tame in comparison to some of the other posts

squid is one of the very few who is being sane and rational in there and it just makes me want to pocket her for being a decent person in a sea of heated players

we’re in the 9000-9200 post range for post-game reference
i’m going to bring it up after the game i legitimately hate this

aaaaaaa

everyone is being mean to each other and it makes me sad and I vaguely feel like it’s my fault for pushing Alice the first day

might work who the hell knows

if pushing Alice always causes her to do this she should’ve stayed banned
i told her not to do this and she’s doing that anyway

she’s literally doing the same damn thing as the time she claimed Priest as Sorcerer
now i know how it must’ve felt for the people in that game

1 Like

it’s not your fault.
you literally did nothing to cause this. they did it themselves.
i wasn’t even talking about any of them or trying to push anyone while writing my PoE wall and it escalated on its own.
not trying to wash my hands here but fweh.

I’m going back on this

I just want a nice happy community where we’re all nice to each other

1 Like

oof.
ten characters
final nail in the coffin

I think we still have a chance, this should put us at 4v14, which isn’t a great place to be in a high-power set-up but isn’t irrecoverable

fm might not be the community you’re looking for at least in its current state from what i see
well anyway

as long as at least one scum member is alive we have a chance

no problem i messed up its ok