what

NO

uh I’m softing character-with-some-form-of-mechanics-oracle-abilities

I’m not an idiot

Ill ask “why you were so sure there was a claimvig maybe”

I suggest you claim you are told the answer to one of these a night

but you don’t gotta soft this early.

wait until tommorow at least

@SetToBlow Hey I think you can come on at any time now and do your thing. enough time has passed

Also, you’re a new enough player that you can pretty much get townread for existing. Like, make some extensively-reasoned posts, even if they’re really dumb, and people will probably townread you for it

enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like

just act like you are trying.
thats all you need

1 Like

can i get a shoutout to magnus for flavor claiming, saved me having to push a PL on him

Any changes to our preferred map?

Hello.
Did anything important happen?
Aside from a successful dayvig.

Few more changes in votes. Looks like Mordor might end up being chosen.

Oh, I thought we picked Rivendell and then vigged PKR rendering Rivendell almost completely useless.

Yeah, PKR got vigged, so the plan sort of broke up. Last I asked the plan was to try and follow what the townies do, but the townies are pretty well split up between Mount Doom, Mordor and Bree.

Might take a stab at a few fake scumreads, idk. Should be able to spin some of Ici, Firekitten and others’ behaviour as wolfy.

‘Got vigged’
I thought you vigged him? You make it sound like you didn’t :joy:

Also I’m thinking about boldly defending Marshal if I have to. 300 IQ play, I’m going to ask him to be vigged and defend him with my skeleton if I get a hammer today. Then I can call out the vig for being fake.
400 IQ bold plays.

Yeah of course. Still having trouble believing I did something so good for us so early on in my FM career.

1 Like