LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

Also I’m thinking about boldly defending Marshal if I have to. 300 IQ play, I’m going to ask him to be vigged and defend him with my skeleton if I get a hammer today. Then I can call out the vig for being fake.
400 IQ bold plays.

Yeah of course. Still having trouble believing I did something so good for us so early on in my FM career.

1 Like

Yeah good stuff. I’ll just keep on doing what I’m doing.

I’d like to get a hammer at some point in the near future since getting some occupations and another bone archer use would be pretty nice.

If it’s the map that gives the hammerer a dayvig then I’d love to grab that after claimvigging someone if I’m lucky.

Is the game fun?

Seems to be so far :stuck_out_tongue:

Another potential claimvig shot?

Idk if that actually qualifies as a claim.

Bone archer is 1/cycle anyway according to Luxy so it doesn’t matter unless they do the same thing D2.

Should I post my fake readlist here for drafting or nah?

You could.
I’m lightly scumreading y’all for distancing but I’m going to defend you if you end up becoming lynch candidates. I’ll do my best to find some reasons.
Right now I think we should do something coordinated because we’ve been playing way too individually. Who’s mislynchable? We could try to reach seemingly independent conclusions and put that person forward as a lynch candidate.
A part of me wants to mislynch Ici, which is probably doable. There is lots of good content in his posts though so we would need to do this well.

I already set up for a ‘reason’ to scumread Ici because I said there had to be scum in my townreads. Ici is the perfect target for me specifically, y’all would have to be on board with the plan though.
If we all play too independently we’re just going to get lynched and forced to bus. We need to control the threadflow more.

1 Like

Ici would be good. FK’s probably suspicious of him since they thought his arguments on Mount Doom were too dumb to be true.

There’s so much shitposting and irrelevant stuff to sift through anyway so I haven’t found much good specific content.

I started pushing on Ici, we’ll see how this goes.

Imma do my best to pair you with boss a little and then have boss flip to make you seem town

feel free to shade my vote if you’d like

I think this is going well.

Also I think my game has greatly improved once I picked up on my scumtell.

@Marshal work in absolutes dont go and say they may or may not be, since Alice picks up on that shit

I may or may not do that

I second this.
As scum I used a lot of ‘might’, ‘maybe’, etc.
Now I stopped doing that and would you look at that people don’t want to lynch or vig me.

Might be harder for you because you’ve dug yourself into this hole, but nothing is impossible. + I think I’m in the position to defend you if necessary.

I mean I do that as either alignment, but…
Okay.

I can get myself outta this hole by not talking game and then being ignored