LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

I almost posted this message in the game itself. That would be… unfortunate.

I almost posted my “you havent had scum game in over a year” type deal.

that woulda sucked.

Great mafia play everyone.

Who do we want to hammer today? I mean which person on our scumteam.

Most of our hammer effects are really strong. Marshal and Sog’s seem better lategame though, or in conjunction with a map that benefits us.

My hammer effect is basically always good.
Dat and Set are very good too but Set’s is better later on.
I’m under the impression Arete’s might be the best hammer effect we have early on because it frames every single player in the game.

quadruple oof.

Literally everyone thinks that.
I kinda want to get lynched now because of it :joy:

your hammer is best. I suggest you claim it gives some crazy-powerful effect(such as frame immunity for all that night) and just fucking go for it

Sorry yall I’mma be a little busy today bit once tomorrow starts I should be more active. I have a lot more time at work than at home lol

Dat’s okay.

take your time

Havent read the maps but read most of thread. Is there any maps we are trying to get over others?

I’m still considering what to claim.
I think at this point of the game me getting the hammer on someone isn’t going to be very suspicious

I suck at fakeclaiming as scum in setups like these which is a problem.

how about not claiming for a while.

you dont gotta do it.

I think we’re going to try pushing for maps that benefit us later.

That’s true.
Might just claim my hammer is really good.

I’d say frame immunity for all is likely the best thing to claim.

as long as we, y’know, dont frame, you are basically proven

I lowkey think Hippo is signaling lost wolf because he was scumreading me before and now he kinda stopped + if I were town I would be scumreading him hard for not solving.

I don’t have 100% confidence in that read but I wouldn’t kill him as of right now.

@Luxy ount Doom

Effects:

Seismic Activity: Majority lynch is disabled today, the player with the least number of votes on their wagon will be lynched at EoD. This does not count players who have 0 votes on them.

Let’s say theres 3 people who have 1 vote on them. Do they all die or is it random picked?

Hippo is scummy as fuck but IDK what that means.

also lost wolf seems a little OP in a game with 6-7 scums.