LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

If you need help with figuring out what reasoning you should present, we can try to brainstorm something.

try to brainstorm a reason for me to TR solic

‘Solic knew it was a reaction test because he has seen it before and shouldn’t be scumread for it.’ - If you can point to an example that’s even better.
‘Solic knew the test wasn’t directed at him, so he didn’t bother to interrupt it. Him knowing it was a test doesn’t make him scum.’ - That works.
‘Solic might’ve just figured out it was a test from the beginning. Him knowing it was a test could make him SvS with Alice, but I think Alice is town so Solic can’t be scum based on that. They are never TvS.’ - Another thing you could convincingly argue I believe.

Take your pick. You will probably need to explain yourself a bit more whichever one you choose + there are more options, these are off the top of my head.

I might argue with you a little as well.

thanks a bundle, probably heading off soon as school

Is this a signal?

probably a bait knowing hippo

Let’s not push the ‘Set is being coached’ narrative, since that’s actually in fact what’s happening.

I was trying to get FK to argue against me and then agree.

Which is what happened

1 Like

I kinda want to sus myself up and be pushed and then get town to fight to save me.

Like that one survivor phillipenes dude.

He was voted out episode 1(spoilers), but it’s a thought

I don’t think there’s anyone townreading you hard enough to fight to save you at this point but I could be wrong

Claiming STB is being coached is a bit much. He made a really good (in my opinion) read on his own and picked a decent target.

We didn’t ask him for either.

Like seriously I looked at that read and if I weren’t scum I would not expect it to come from scum.

So, problem. Kai is still the top wagon.

Kai needs to self-clear and I gave him the tools for it.
If he does I can try to justify a CFD.

Alternatively we can try to find a really good counter wagon right now.
The thread feels like it’s looking for a CFD so maybe they’re going to do it for us.

I think Tele is a potential mislynch for today, look at her readlist :eyes:

You guys would have to sell me on it though. I mean ‘sell me.’ I recently TR’d Tele for the reason that ‘she’s the alignment opposite of what I read her as.’

Not a bad idea. It should be coordinated though.

I have a tinfoil theory that Andrej is the slank vig and hammering refreshes his shot or empowers it or something and he just wants to kill people in this game

Hippo is LW signalling so hard and I’m not sure if it’s a town gambit or if he’s actually LW