I can get him on my side
But there’s just one problem

Our reads on one another will definitely be skewed on each other

Hmmm let’s big thonk here

I’m just going to go to RRM3 and copy/paste my entire wallpost

1 Like

Guys our PoE are acting weird

Whats that tho can link?

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-random-rolemadness-madness-v3-0-game-end-mafia-mreevee7-kyodaz-solic-htm-wins/77685/1269

A game where I was mafia and I won.

Shurian what a shame it would be if it just so happened the quotes ‘broke’

1 Like

Ah I see
They gonna use that against u tho if anyone remembers LOL

LOLLLL
That sounds fun

1 Like

Let’s wait for our first victim

"I’ve read over everything. Here is what I have to say:

INSERT COPY/PASTE WALLPOST

"

1 Like

Yeet

Uhh damn it

Hmm can send the message here first XD

I’ve read over everything. Here is what I have to say:

Magnus is most definitely town from this line. I don’t see him making such a statement as mafia.
I see this like Magnus’s line however he has not got the aggressiveness Magnus has, acting more passively and is most likely town instead.
Why is it odd to townread very quickly? A single line could be the difference between deciding whether someone should be hung out to dry or be towncore. I do not agree with this line. Alice feels as though she’s pushing to not have confident reads out. She’s probably mafia.
Eevee might be mafia here. This is not a normal interaction. Alice later dismisses the topic when it was actually a great thing to discuss. It was only worth 10~ lines. I don’t like how she controlled that here.
I’m leaning towards either Alice or Eevee being scum in those three. Hja is less likely to be scum in the bunch based on that topic.
Arete pushes on a misc post. I believe the real reason Arete did this was to try and push something out of Vulgard rather than what they were saying there.
And that’s exactly what Arete was looking for. They wanted a reaction which could be scumread easier than what Vulgard was giving out previously and they received which makes me think since Arete is trying that they are town.
Shurian starts to ‘meme’ here. It’s because they realize the reaction was fine (which it was) and tries to divert the conversation away from the failed accusation on them. This makes me think this interaction here was a town v town.
I agree. However to take the measure to like two games one scum and one town? If they are new they probably don’t have that diversity in gameplay.
Alice is most likely scum that tried to appear to scumread here.
Again, push on Vulgard. I don’t know why people didn’t like their lines? They scream town to me. Sure it’s useless and not contributing but it can still be read. Most of their lines were actually the most contributing.
I still don’t understand. Why is Vulgard trolling? Their lines are amazing and contributed hugely. Sure some of them weren’t helpful that much but their overall usefulness was good. When looking for contribution reads specific posts are not how you do it. You should be taking averages.
This feels like mafia (Icibalus) buddying a town (Hja) to try and kill another town (Vulgard)

Everything else is pretty much useless to me.

How about this?

This is all copy/paste just switching the names out.
lmfao.

1 Like

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-random-rolemadness-madness-v3-0-game-end-mafia-mreevee7-kyodaz-solic-htm-wins/77685/1268?u=kyodaz

Original post