Marson - Mafia Chat

Right, we don’t ignite tonight then.

…I literally posted in this thread

Yeah we dont
Time to yolo
If it were a mechanics game, woulda done my classic deathtunneling but it’s not gonna happen for a mislynch

IM SORRY SENPAI DONT HURT ME
Honest tho I was really knocked out that day, dunno why. Just a nagging headache.

Method for calculating night actions

1. = Roll a 1d15
    If it lands on a player that can be doused (not mafia & not doused) then… douse & proceed to step 2
    If it lands on a player that cannot be doused (already doused or mafia) then… ignite & proceed to step 3

2. = Roll a 1d15
    If it lands on a player that can be doused (not mafia & not doused) then… nothing happens
    If it lands on a player that cannot be doused (already doused or mafia) then… ignite

3. = Roll a 1d15
    If it lands on a player that can be doused (not mafia & not doused) then… douse
    If it lands on a player that cannot be doused (already doused or mafia) then… nothing happens

Doused

Maxwell

1 Like

They’ll 100% be questioning why people were doused and why people weren’t but little do they know all we’ve been doing is rolling a dice.
lmfao.

1 Like

I dunno
Would you be happy if you were to be the last arsonist standing XD

I can’t reliably think of any reads rn lol, too overwhelmed XD

My strategy is usually self-sacrifice in order to better my team however I wouldn’t mind being the last arsonist alive.
I’ll see what I can do.

Should I flail? I actually don’t know if I should use AtE tactics, that creates a lot of animosity towards the game and ruins for some, but people will be generally hard bussed tbh.

Man my scum games are terrible, I don’t even know what I wanna portray myself as as scum yet XD

Try and portray yourself as town. That’s a good start.

Try and create as much association and chaos as you can. If you’re at L-2 near EoD I’d start creating chaos.

1 Like

Can we just talk about how Margaret’s most liked post is on my birthday

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/newbie-fol-2-hydra-the-cult-the-sellsword-and-the-mercenary-win/73007/441?u=kyodaz

Coincidence? I think not.

1 Like

Actually
I’ll “scumslip”
And
“Garner their reactions”
Guaranteed town play
And if I get lynched well there’s that, but I can go on from there.
After all, being in the PoE is a beautiful and amazing place to do really crazy stuff

1 Like

This will be scumslip

Yeah just let them lynch me it’s okay, played really bad this game
Just go along with plan

You got this, dont ignite tonight

So
Wanna watch some chaos?

Let’s wait a while to see if anyone posts

Go and do it. Create as much chaos as you can. lmfao.

1 Like

Normally the more chaos, the better for villa
But controlled chaos, use it to own advantage
Gain town cred? Nah, its to make them think how stupid I am first,

I have zero idea on what to do.

Get super scum read, then unleash test, then suddenly town

Shurian we’ve definitely lost this do you want to just be idiots and give out completely random stuff?
Copy/paste your posts from previous town games. lmfao.

1 Like