[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Arete Bot:

/insult Frost
“You are the real nerd here. Dont even make wall posts.”

Frostwolf responds:

And how does not making wallposts make me a nerd?

Miss!

Anyone who played here back in '18 would know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

The sentence above me is false:

/insult Frostwolves
“BOOM BYE SCUM!”

Frostwolf responds:

What? That isn’t even a sentence.

Miss!

/insult Frost

You think you’re cool just because of your name?I’ve seen melted popsicles cooler than you are.

@Arete

Frostwolf is shaken by this shocking insult to his name! He makes the following post in the leaving thread:

I can take it when people insult my games. But when they insult my name, they’re insulting me.

Hit! Frostwolf has left the forum! He was:

ClonedCheese

Town Roboticist

Build Robot (Day): Build a chosen robot during the day. You must build each robot once before building any robot again.
Your choices are Infinite Recharge, Destination: Deep Space, and Power Up (Infinite uses)

Drive Robot (Night): Drive the robot you have created. This will have a different effect depending on which robot you drive (Infinite uses)

Infinite Recharge: Tomorrow night, target player will be able to use their action twice, while only consuming a single use if they use a limited use ability. Fails if used on a moderator candidate. You will be seen as performing the second ability.
Destination: Deep Space: Redirect your first target to your second target.
Power Up: All actions by members of the town on target player will silently fail tonight.

2 Likes

Ok
I’m back and everything is wrong
Lovely

Is it time for re eval, i think so

Ouch. Now I regret insulting him.

Me too.

I think there is strong chance for mech bullshit at play

Who do you think we’re misclearing over mech BS?

With bans maybe they can use a ban users flip. Cause like in what world was frost good here

Alternatively
Who got cleared easily and is just existing in thread

Maxi and Mist

I was thinking Ici but only one person doesn’t have actual grounds for a clear in all honesty
So associations seems right for figuring shit out

I wish I knew DatBird, but I definitely think we’ve miscleared at least one wolf.

V

Alice
Marshal
Icibalus
Apprentice
Hippoyeetus
DatBird
Leafia

Geyde
Simon
Solic
Techwolves
Sulit

an_gorta_pratai
MaxImus_Prime
Chemist
TL

W

This is p much where I am rn. Derps/Frost/Nerbins all flipping V and Ici being green-checked and… unless the wolfteam is exactly Gorta/Maxi/Chem/TL then I’ve miscleared a fair amount of players.

Maxi I vibe with
They’ve kind of been completely there when it came to thread

wish u knew what?