[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Alice is being way too dominant in trying to control thread and I disagree with what shes doing with it which is why I started to scumread her.

Were p close to losing here

That’s a good point actually, although I’m not a godfather role.

We wanna see red flip or risk losing overnight. So far mafia only done 1kpn, likely have more.

I think she can still be town

but I don’t like her being the de facto leader of the thread beause she’s posted 10% of it

and I hated the gorta shot

1 Like

Alice is not in the PoE. Hippo, you are in the PoE. So is Marshal at this point. Alice is town. I’m 100% certain of that right now. The main reason I’m not townreading you two right now is because of how hard you two are pushing on Alice when it’s clear that she’s town.

Leafia stop jesus

I’m sorry but you have to learn how to play

Then stop pushing on villagers without at least explaining how they can be scum.

1 Like

JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM MAFIA. SOMEONE CAN THINK SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO YOU AND BE TOWN. SOMEONE CAN BE WRONG AND SCUMREAD YOU AND BE TOWN.

1 Like

Says the person pushing on an obvious villager.

I’m fully aware of that Hippo. It’s the only reason I’m not 100% convinced that you’re scum. Explain to me how Alice can be scum. Don’t just say that she’s scum.

I literally said why I started to susp her 10 posts up

I dont even think shes deffo scum I’m prolly not voting her today lol

Clarification:

• Since insults were open before elections, they will complete as normally. You are still able to insult today.

But accusing anyone who ever pushes you or a townread of yours is just bad play.

Ah okay Eevee.

I can certainly see why you’d suspect Alice of being scum though. I’m surprised that she’s still alive honestly.

I’m prolly gonna insult mist to try clear slot up

leafia why the fuck are you pushing on clear villager hippo and the guy who was literally killed by the wolves.

Like jesus you being this adamant (and alice seems to reciprocate) makes me think y’all are fucking mason claiming or something.