[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

@eevee

Please clarify if old faction restrictions still apply to ITAs now.

I’m immortal fool

I’m extremely conflicted on Alice, would not reccomend shooting her but I’m not against her being resolved at some point. Like, their play seems to make no sense for a wolf, but then again there’s just so much mechanical nonsense surrounding them that it starts to feel… off. Definitely going to have to evaluate that slot again.

Geyde’s EoD2 was super villagery, do not kill this.

Liberal is acceptable, based on what I remember of them this game. I think I vaguely remember hearing some mechanics stuff around that slot?

Maxi is… another slot I need to look at. As is Leafia.

As stated, Mist is probably the safest w flip but other PoE shots should be on him.

right cool good to know

Caveat: my read on Maxi was attrocious and probably still will be attrocious, but I’m going to give that slot a try.

I feel like we need some actual VCA, because I’ve seen noone do it yet,

EoD VCs are most useful, hold on, let me bring them up.

The votecounts are meh and obscure some of the CFD attempts, but it’s still a good overview and I’m not making manual votecounts to see it better.

Leafia got greenchecked by App.

Literally the PoE rn is Sulit/Maxi/Tech/Mist/TWL/Simon.

Solic has very solid interactions with N, you and Leafia are green checked, Hippo/App/Dat were tried to be killed by N, and lastly Geyde’s been fairly villagery this match.

Also wolves yeeted Marshal n1, so he should be clear.

Voted Votee Votes
Leafia Ami, PokemonKidRyan 2
Simon KyoDaz, N.1, DatBird, Centuries 5
oB_L1ght Sulit, Frostwolf 2
ModeShifter Moleland,Pencil Sharpeners, AreteBOT, Alice, Winged Toaster, Apprentice, Marshal (technically not but I mean come on), oB_L1ght, Geyde, TrustworthyLiberal, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, CRichard564, MaximusPrime, techwolves 15
Italy Solic 1
KyoDaz SirDerpsAlot 1

key:
flipped v
flipped w
Banned
NPC

holy shit is this a useless VC

hold on I think I missed a few

I think they were all town as I don’t think N would try to yeet them if they were W with him.

i made them grey to indicate we can replace the flips if neccecary

simon was the closest thing to a counterwagon to an overwhelming wagon on v
not sure if that’s a good look for simon or not

I think it’s a few points in his favour, but on the other hand the Mode wagon was so guarenteed that wolves could afford to just let a wagon on him exist.

if he was a wolf that is
worth some v points but hardly clearing

N being on Simon’s wagon as a vanity wagon is a worse look, tbfh.

He usually does a lot of distancing shit like this.

Take a look at where N’s vote was EoD1 in NDFM.

that’s true
i remember that