[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

I meant Tech. Mist is pretty much never endgaming here.

Tech’s basically odd. The way he approaches his claim is villagery, but he’s pretty much done nothing else besides that.

mist is a person that can do better

Simon literally was just asking mechanical questions that could be just answered by reading the thread. He should have just killed himself in the gun event d2 so we wouldn’t waste a lynch on him.

also might i mention that i was one of the only ppl who wasn’t voting simon who was somewhat obv townie from that massive wagon even tho he basically didn’t try

tech is okay
not bad, not great

they have content I like (mainly based on how uninformed they’ve acted in thread)

A scum would never have an ability that hurts them like this. I’m 100% convinced it was a town ability if it was an ability at all.

…that makes you even wolfier as wolves often stay off-wagon in unanimous village lynches so they wouldn’t look guilty of the ML.

I get you pointed out that the wagon was wack
You didn’t say anything beyond that
You didn’t try to get people off

That didn’t feel like actual concern

1 Like

@eevee @Arete @Firekitten

Was the night skip due to an ability or something out of thread?

lol? so you’re saying scum would rather let me revive someone and just have everyone use their abilities or is it better for the scum to hold onto their abilities (assuming they have any limited use) and try to stop it and potentially waste other abilities

@MaximusPrime

If you’re town, then who are the wolves?

lol clearly with this many mislynches there’s a scum in the “towncore” and you’re just too stubborn to admit it even tho it’s freaking obvious

Mechanical questions should be asked in classcards

could you quote some of solic’s posts that were asking you to rez people

cause i was asleep by the time y’all 8 man voted simon

like 8 man vote

really?

Then who’s the scum in the towncore?

gonna go with leafie/solic/ici/mist for now

didnt we say that mist literally had an impossible action and we didn’t vote them? like ??? big brain??

leafia and ici can’t reasonably be both scum since it is unlikely for two godfathers to be in a setup

1 Like

It’s always better for scum to kill someone and at this point there’s two options. You’re either the real Chloe or you’re scum.

they stated that they got the revive from the event