[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

and then proceed to ignore this post

My bf is literally giving me the evil eye, so bye.

Bye Solic. Talk to you more later.

Just called the repair place and they just finished fixing it up so now I’m off to get it.

VC with the bots removed.

Flipped V/PR/Banned
Very likely V
Green Checked
Immediate PoE
Flipped V/Banned and Openwolfed

Frankly the Mode wagon is pretty much never pure by now.

Only players that I can realistically see flipping wolf are Solic/Tech/Maxi/Mist + one of Leafia/Ici.

Leaning on Ici being the wolf here being that Leafia has very good interactions with Mist’s slot/Maxi/Ici/Napoleon/N to a lesser extent. She’s extremely isolated so far and Ici’s WiM is just non-existent despite the fact that we’re pretty much at LyLo with a very strong towncore.

ATP it’s pretty much guaranteed that there was bussing this match. Italy unvoting Ici was odd as hell. Maxi’s vote was eh.

Re-analyzing Solic’s progression on Italy rn. Don’t think they’ve interact much during mid-d2.

I want to draw up the non voters as well. I think I talked about it before, but now that theres more flips, looking at the non voters could solve a bit as well. Ill try to in a bit later

yup here it was.
Nerbins Simon Mode Gorta V with Tech and Ici not on

Everyone alive now voted d1 except Hippo for obvious reasons and Ici, which looks terrible for him being that he should know how important EoD votes are.

Italy unvoted d2, which was strange as hell being that he had to self-pres on Ici to survive. Mist didn’t bother playing at all d2, and neither tech.

oh that was econd to last vc. Tech voted, but still just using that as reference to calculate who was and wasnt on helps at least for me who has a hard time distinguishing whos alive without the names being there

dont have eod2 non voters so I want to look into those

Frankly I’d go Mist/Ici>Solic/Maxi>Tech.

Around what Im at except Maxi is in the Mist Ici section and Solic and Tech are tied

Ici/Maxi interactions felt kind of non-W/W.

Like, Ici was visibly outraged that I didn’t want to vote Maxi because of the revive thing and I don’t think he’d do this unless Ici was a wolf PR.

Everyone keeps saying Maxi is like poe but semi villagery (or at least they did around d1-d2 area) and im like i felt almost nothing towards that slot all game.

I have almost no recollection of that. Could u quote me a section of that to read through

Earlier today. I said that I wanted Maxi to use the revive first and Ici pointed it out angrily how I shouldn’t let self-resolving claims go just because they claimed self-resolving like that.

Frankly I’m dead set on a Mist lynch rn.

He’s literally done nothing so far but making weak reads whenever he’s pressured, not a single wagon has stuck on him despite how much of a consensus SR he is, and I can realistically see him in every wolfteam EXCEPT one with Leafia.

Yesterday’s VC. Vote on Mist kind of feels bussy being that Ici just voted Mist when he was the top wagon and just parked his vote there.

I can’t think of any reason to execute within Ici/Leafia. Even if they’re being scurmead they’ve both been greencheck so we’re literally calling them out as specifically godfather and killing them in a potential mylo/lylo which is garbage. Execution should probably just be Mist/Maxi/tech today imo. Also can someone explain to me why the fuck Alice got wagoned for a bit?

Because Solic is a moron or a wolf.